The Fleet Imperialis - Lesson 3,5

We return once again to the crowded flat of Martinez family to witness a peculiar event...

Rebecca: /Tired/ I...am...dying...

Lucy: /Annoyed/ Stop being such a drama queen. We will be seing proper spaceships this time, so stop complaining.

Rebecca: /Teasing/ Says the stiff...

Lucy: /Infuriated/ WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

As next argument was about to begin, the Techpriest begins to understand that several "Lessons" in a row, are leaving the group somewhat tired and greatly irritated, which is supported with Gloria suddenly pulling off a grappling manouver and bringing both girls into submission with the rest of the group watching in awe, as Mama Martinez asserted full dominance - with David in the forefront. Deciding to end the spectacle just about as Gloria wanted to scold the RKO'd girls, Advent has called the group for the last lesson for a while,

Advent: /Amused and somewhat Worried/ Alright everyone! We will be going over the last lesson for a while-

This made everyone relase a small cheers, as while the lessons were really interesting, they also began to become rather tiring and overwhelming...

Advent: /Not affected/ After which I will let you all go for the adventures you have been probably planning.

This gave Maine a start, but he calmed down rather fast, remembering they still have about 4-5 days to finish up preparations for the upcoming gig, and with "Upgrades" from the EnginSeer, and their new addition to the crew, with almost natural connection to the best Sandevistan up to date, they might just pull this off without a hitch.

David: /Happy/ So! Now we learn about actual spaceships correct?!

Advent: /Lecturing/ Yes, but they are called Void-crafts, but besides formalities we will be wrapping these lessons up for now! We have met not only 3 days ago, and we have made a tremendous progress.

This somewhat emboldened everyone, as they felt a bit overwhelmed as of late.

Advent: /Slightly Elated/ Now let us begin! If I am to be honest with all of you, the warships of the Imperium are actually one of my favourite topics to study besides the God-Engines known as Titans.

This got a reaction from the crew, who were quite sure that at this point the techpriest did not have any more suprises under his robe.

Pilar: /Curious/ For real?

Advent: /Joyful/ Yes! Imagine how many Machine-spirits are just WITHIN YOU, and then try to do the same with massive space faring vessels!

Lucy: /Curious but also nursing a slight bump on the head/ ...that must be a lot...

Advent: /Happy/ Indeed Miss Lucy! The smallest of the classes of military Voidcraft are known as "Fury Interceptors" - Rather easy to understand it's function, but far more complex in it's power, as the fighter often does come in with a multitude of different armament pattern's including rockets, rotary bolters, lascannons and also bombs of different kinds.