Asahi x Shy!Fem!Reader

You were walking along the hallways when somebody ran into you. You yelped as your bottom made contact with the floor "Ow" you said still sitting on the floor. "S-sorry I didn't mean to run into you. Here let me help you." a male voice said, you looked and your gaze met with a beautiful boy with long hair holding his hand out for you. You blushed as you took his hand, once you were up off the floor you looked down awkwardly  and just stood there. "U-um thank y-you." you muttered softly.

"I'm Asahi what's your name." Asahi said while scratching the back of his head. You lifted your head and blushed when you saw his face "M-my name is Y-y/n." you said still blushing "Ok well see you around Y/n." He said while walking to the gym. When he was nowhere in sight you shuddered 'He's so handsome.' you thought as you started walking to your classroom. When you were in your classroom you searched the room for you seat, once you found your seat you sat down and started to daydream about the boy you just met. 

After class you were excited to get home cause you favorite show was on. As you made you way to the front door of the school you saw Asahi walking in the same direction as you. He looked up and saw you staring at him when he saw you, you quickly looked the other way "Oh hey Y/n what are you doing here." he said in a gentle tone. You slowly looked up at him then looked down and said "I'm w-walking home." you said in whisper like tone he chuckled and said "Do you mind if I walk with you." you looked up and blushed "S-sure." you said as you guys start walking home.

As you guys were walking he tried to make small talk by asking you questions which you answered. He asked you things like 'What do you like to do?' and 'What is your favorite food?' basic stuff. When you reached your house you told him bye and walked up to your doorstep not even giving him time to say goodbye. Once you were inside you looked outside your window and saw him walking down the street to his house. You sighed and closed the curtains, you went up to your room and laid down on your bed "why am I like this, why can't I just be fun and not scared to meet new people." you said to yourself. 

You stuffed your face in your pillow and started sobbing, you looked up at the ceiling and thought about Asahi. You thought about his smile and every time you see it, it give's you a warm feeling in your heart you smiled at the thought 'He's perfect.' you thought. You sat up and went to your kitchen to get some snacks when you heard a buzzing sound coming from your phone you picked it up "H-hello." you aid into your phone "Oh hey Y/n it's me Asahi I just wanted to check up on you." Asahi said your eyes widened "H-how did y-you get number." he laughed and said "The student handbook. Soo what are you doing?" 

You stayed silent for a few seconds then answered "Nothing m-much I was just looking for something to eat" you said while continuing searching for something. "Cool so I know this is sudden but do you want to hangout I want to get to know more about you if that's ok with you" he said nervously you blushed at what he said "S-sure where do you w-want to meet u-up." he paused then said "How about the new ramen shop that opened." "Sure I'll meet you there in 20 minutes." you said excitedly "Sure see you there." he said then hung up.

After he hung up you rushed to your room to decide what outfit you were going to wear. Once you picked out an outfit you exited you home and went to the ramen shop. When you got there you saw Asahi in a casual outfit you blushed he looked so good, you walked up to him and tapped his shoulder he turned around and blushed 'Aw so cute.' he thought while looking at you. He snapped out of his daze when you said his name "A-Asahi are you okay." you said nervously "Y-yeah let just go inside." he said as he walked up to the door.

Once you guys go inside the waiter seated the both of you and asked what would guys like to order. "Hmm I'll have Hakata Ramen please." Asahi said with a smile you look down at your menu and said "I'll have t-the Tonkotsu Ramen please." still looking down at your menu the waiter smiled "Coming right up." she said then left. "Soo how was your day." Asahi said trying to start a conversation "It w-was fine." you said staring out the window it was quiet for a few seconds till Asahi said something "Hey can I ask you a question?" you looked at him and nodded "What's up with the stuttering is it cause your nervous being around me." he said your eyes widened and you stared shaking your head "N-no it's not because of you your actually really nice, its just because I'm not really used to talking to people cause I'm always alone." you said and looked down at the table.

Asahi smiled and said "Well your not alone anymore cause you me." you looked up at him and blushed "Thank you." you said smiling. Soon after the waiter came back with our food "Here you go. Enjoy your meal." She said then left. "Thank you for the food." you both said then started eating.

After you guys were done eating both of you exited the restaurant "Well I'll see you tomorrow." Asahi said you smiled "Thank you for taking me out I really appreciate it." you said and went up to him and kissed his cheek. He blushed "Y-your W-welcome." he stuttered you giggled and went home.