Sanji x Reader (Warning Really Bad Smut)

It was late at night and you just got out of bed for a midnight snack. You got out of bed and made your way to the kitchen. You didn't expect anyone to be out so you just went in your bra panties, as you made your way down you saw a light coming from the kitchen. You slowly opened the door and saw Sanji in his boxers cooking. You walked inside the kitchen and went to the fridge." Oh hey y/n" he said now looking at me I smiled and just waved. As you were looking in the freezer for your ice cream Sanji let out a gasp." What is it" you said still in the fridge" N-nothing" you just shrugged and continued to look. You bend to look in the bottom freezer but then heard another gasp from Sanji you ignored it cause you thought he burned himself but then you felt something long on your ass. You turned around and saw Sanji with his crotch no your ass" W-what are you doing" you stated surprised " are you teasing me y/n" you gave him confused look tilting your head to the side." What are you talking about!" you said softly " You know I could fuck you right here right now. Would you like that y/n hmm." he said seductively. You stayed silent because of nervousness" It's a yes or no question y/n." he said impatiently." Y-yes." you said softly "What was that I couldn't hear you." he said and started rubbing his dick on your ass." Y-yes!" you moaned out loud then covered your mouth. Sanji lifted your chin and said" That's what I like to hear." he then started taking your panties off and started fingering your clit "Ahh~" you moaned as his fingers entered your hole." Ah~ look at how wet you are just from me fingering your naughty clit." he said as he pulled out his hard member from his boxers. He started rubbing the tip on your wet clit "Ahhh~!" you moaned" Stop teasing me." you said" Alright alright." he said as he entered your dripping clit. "Ahhhh~" you moaned, he was so big you didn't even know if it could go all the way. He pushed the rest of himself in me as he continued to moan. "Y-your so tight.  Ahh~ you feel so good~." he sighed. He started moving at a slow pace "Ahhh~ it feels so good." you moaned, sticking your tongue out from the pleasure. "Ah~ you feel so good my darling" he moaned now going at a faster pace." Ahh~ I-i'm going to cum." you said "Me too" he said" let's cum together darling." he moaned." Ahhh~" you moaned as you both climaxed he came inside you then pulled out and watched the cum drip from your hole." Aww look at you, with my cum in your tight hole it must feel so good~" he teased as you fell against him. Your body felt so tired and you couldn't feel your legs Sanji just sighed and picked you1 up with ease and carried you to your bed." Goodnight Darling sweet dreams~" he said as he left. You just lay there thinking about what just happened." Wow. I wonder if we could do it again." you said softly. Shortly after you fell asleep.

    (Bonus)

You woke up to the sun shining down on you through your window. You got dressed and went into the kitchen for breakfast. As you opened the door you were met with the whole crew and Sanji tied up to a chair." What's happening?" you asked, looking at the crew with a questioning look. "Oh, I think you know why. Your moaning kept us up all night and you're going to pay." Name said glaring daggers at you. You blushed from what you heard Nami say. "I-I am truly sorry I didn't know I was being so loud." The whole crew looked at you and yelled" YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!"