Yandere!Ash x Fem!Reader

(Ultra long chapter ahead)

 You were pure

Untainted.
Perfect.
You were everything Ash could ever yearn for.
And yet, he had no choice but to observe you from afar, for you held your grace intact, whilst he had long since fallen.

He could remember you from before he fell. You'd been the sweetest little thing - he always did adore you. You hadn't been too close to him, in the past - but you always were kind and considerate.
You had made him oh-so-smitten with you - made him feel things no angel should feel. Things that were...sinful, in nature.
And they drove him insane - you drove him insane.
You were pure.
But he blamed you for his own impurity.

Ash had numerous reasons for falling; you were but one of many.
But you were still a cause.
Or rather; the feelings you awoke within him were a cause for his current status as a Fallen Angel.

Ash had always held himself loosely - there was perpetually a sense of unhingement hidden inside of him, but back in his angelic glory days it was difficult to notice until he started to fully descend into malignant insanity.
The longer he observed the rotten humans from above, the more bitter he grew towards them - they did not deserve the life they held inside their beating hearts, they were shameful, tainted creatures that did not belong in the heavens with creatures as chaste as yourself.
They had to be cleansed of their sins.
He didn't understand why his sentiment was frowned upon so vehemently - surely he was in the right? Humans should not reside in the skies if they were unworthy of the eternal reward of paradise.
He observed you often - the way your laugh sounded like bell chimes of the highest cathedrals; the way your (H/C) tresses flowed in the wonderful wind and your figure was so idyllic - you were perfection. Surely one of the most successful creations that God had made.
But humans were filthy, and you were working with far too many of them - their souls traversed up to heaven and you were a guide for them - so nurturing and far too motherly towards them than they were worth.
They were all unworthy of your light.
The actions that got him punished and damned from the heights of heaven were consequences of his desperate need to protect you and preserve your virtue in a shining state, untainted from the pollution of humanity.

He loved you. From the first time you'd spoken to him, so shy and sympathetic, asking him if he was well. You were naive - even for an angel - and he adored you. But his fervent adoration turned to poison - at least that was what they told him when they sent him down onto the wretched, tainted Earth. That his adoration - his true, undying love for you - was an 'unhealthy obsession' that consumed him to his core.
They knew nothing.
They were fools.

And so now Ash Landers wandered the Earth, desperate for another way to find you - to be reunited with you. It was an obsession that drowned him wholly. You were his River Jordan, the only thing stream that could cleanse him, though, was the fluid between your blessed thighs.
His fantasies were far from holy, but what could possibly be sacrilegious about love? Was he not a creation of love - were not all angels made of divine, true, overwhelming passion?
His love was clean - no matter what those fools tried to tell him.
Surely they feared what you and he could be if you were together.

Ash could never forget you - could never move on, spending decades trapped on this realm with corrupt, hideous beings such as pesty demons and frustrating grim reapers - but none could ever be as worse as humans were.
Each dawn and dusk he found himself more disgusted by those insects - there were a few, granted, who he deemed worthy enough of divine grace - but sooner or later they too fell into their mortal instincts, succumbing to weakness or corruption - or both.
But with each day that passed, he missed you more.
Your rosebud lips, plump and shiny - kissable - and only he was worthy of your heart and body and soul. He, only, could appreciate you for all you were and would worship you as you deserved to be worshipped.
Only him.