Aizawa x Neko!Reader

(I just wanted to say Thank you for 20 reads it means so much to me! Enjoy Reading! <3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           You heard you alarm and then smiled cause you remembered it was your first day as a teacher at UA you were so excited cause teaching at UA was a dream for you. Just working with some of the best hero's just made me anxious, I mean I'm even shocked that I got hired I can just turn into a cat and I have cat ears and tail 'I wish I can be better.' you thought, looking at yourself in the mirror of your bathroom. You went into your room to pick out an outfit for your first day. You already did your stuff that you had to do in the bathroom so you were ready to go.

      You were walking to your front door when you heard a buzzing sound it was coming from you phone, you picked up your phone and saw F/n (Friends Name) calling you. You answered "Heyy Y/n are you excited for your first day working at UA or are you already there?" they said you chuckled "No I was about to leave when you called me." I heard F/n gasped "Oh I'm sorry I was just checking up on you." they said you just sighed and said "F/n, look I'm a 26 year old women I can take care of myself you don't have to keep checking up on me I'm perfectly fine on my own." "I-I know I just like you know talking to you." they said in a sadden tone. You sighed "Ok I'm going to go I'll call you after work." you said  hovering your finger over the red button "O-ok bye make to tell me everything about i-" they didn't have time to finish their sentence when you hung up. You put your phone in your pocket and got your purse and headed out. You have a car but didn't want to drive it cause you live fairly close to the school.

     The walk there was peaceful since it was fairly early in the morning. You arrived at the front of the school and stared at it in awe 'Its bigger in person' you thought still staring at it you snapped out of you daze once you heard someone honk their horn. Once you snapped out of it you walked to the entrance of the school  and put your hand on the doorknob then sighed 'You can do this.' you thought. You pushed open the door and stepped in and you were met with a little white mouse? You bend down "O-oh hello do you know where I can see principal Nezu I need to speak with him." you said smiling "I am principal Nezu and you must be NekoMi.he said "Oh sorry and you can just call Y/n." you said nervously "Ah yes, follow me and I will show you to your classroom." he and started walking you nodded and followed. As the both of you walked down the hallway you looked inside a classroom and saw a HOT black haired man teaching, he turned to your direction and made eye contact his widened when he saw your cat ears and tail.

        You blushed and turned your head and continued walking with principal Nezu 'Why was he staring at me like that and did you see how he looked ahh~ he is soo hot, stop thinking like this you are a grown woman not some teenager.' you thought shaking your head to get rid of those thoughts. Your legs bump into something, you look down gasped you accidently ran your legs into principal Nezu "Oh I am so sorry I didn't mean to run into you like that." you apologized Nezu waved his hand "It's fine it happens, oh and were here at your classroom. There will be no classes for you today because I'm sure you want time to set up everything, but there will be classes for tomorrow so be prepared. Oh if you want some coffee it's in the teachers lounge." Nezu said then left. You looked around the room then sighed 'This is going to be a long day.' you thought, you walked up to the desk then started setting up everything.

(After Setting Up Everything)

      You were SO tired you just wanted to rest for the rest of the day you checked the time on your phone '1:24' it read you sighed then you remembered you can just go to the teachers lounge "I mean he said I don't have any classes today so I can just hang around there." you said to yourself you then smiled and walked to the lounge. Once you got there you peeked your head inside the door then someone noticed your cat ears "Aww did someone let a cat inside the school." a loud male voice said then your full body came into view "Excuse me but I am not a cat well technically but that's not the point." you scoffed at the blonde haired male everyone turned their head to you as you walk to the couch your tail swaying each step you take. You sat down on the couch then something caught your eye 'It's that black haired guy I saw in the classroom he's more hot up close. No snap out of it you are grown so think like it.' you shook your head to get rid of your thoughts. Then somebody tapped your shoulder you turned your head and met eyes with the black haired male he blushed and hid his face in his scarf "Umm can you stop staring at me." he said you then blushed "O-oh I am so sorry." you stood up and stuck out your hand "My name is Y/n also known as NekoMi." you smiled "My name is Aizawa also know as Eraser head." he said in grogy voice. Then the both of you just stood there awkwardly until somebody coughed.

     It was principal Nezu "Everyone we have a new teacher please introduce yourself." he said the all eyes were on you "My name is Y/n and I am the hero NekoMi." you said and smiled. Everyone greeted you and told them their name's.

(Time Skip)

     It was the end of the day and you were walking home then a black car pulled beside you and rolled down the window. It was Aizawa "Hey you need a ride." it startled you but you shook your head "Oh it's fine I live not far from here." you smiled "Are you sure?" he said, you thought about it 'I mean I live like 10 minutes from here but I can get closer to him so lets do it.' "Uhh are you ok?" you shook your and turned to him "I would love a ride thank you for asking." you went around the car and went to the other door and opened it and hopped in. He started driving the ride to your house consisted of just the normal small talk. When you arrived you got out his car and stopped at his window "Would you like my number just cause." you said "O-oh um sure here you go." he said and handed you his phone you your number in and waved goodbye.

      You got inside and collapsed on your couch you were so exhausted from today. you just wanted to go to bed. Then you got a text 'It's Aizawa' you thought and clicked on it. It read 'Hey this is Aizawa me and the rest of the teachers are going for lunch tomorrow at 5:00 would you like to come.' you smiled at his text and texted back ' Sure.' you put your phone down and went to take a shower.

 (I am going to make a part 2 sooner or later)