Itto x Fem!Reader Smut

"itto, stop being insolent! you've already got your vision back, what else do you want?!" you chase after the oni throughout Inazuma city, some people were baffled by the chaos you two were making and you honestly didn't care... he was on his way to tenshukaku.

"you are being a coward! there's no point in another duel! you've already lost! get over it!" he stopped walking and you bumped into his large back, you whimpered silently but still managed to glare at him.

itto looks back at you with that shit-eating grin and you just became more furious. "I never lose a fight y/n" he proudly mentions. and you laughed at those hilarious words, "well you already did! what is this then? a shit show!? do you want to get killed by the almighty shogun?!" you yelled at him.

"Why are you so concerned? are you jealous?" he teases.

you scoffed, offended, "did you not just hear what I said?! you blithering fool! do you want your vision confiscated once again?!"

he cocked his head to the side, he took your chin. "you know you're the only one that I like" he whispers and smiles darkly at you, this idiot is changing the subject, you harshly yanked his hand away from your chin. "I am saving your life you idiot!" he took one of your arms and you gasped.

"I know you like me too" he added. you scoffed angrily, "yes, I do, but now is not the time! think about what you're doing!" you honestly didn't know why you said that, admitting such feelings just like that? you felt pathetic... he's playing with you.

his dark and mysterious facade faded, and your eyes widened, "s-so you do like me?" itto was happy that you liked him too, it was all part of his plan, he had to make sure... you were making him feel hot whenever you linger near...

he took your hand and took you both to his home, he didn't need an answer, and you know what was happening next.

.

.

.

.

itto slammed you to the wall and dominated your neck and your jawline, while he undresses you and takes your garments off your body, he leaves wet and hot kisses all over your neck, and all you can do was gasp and trail your hands up towards his chest until you could feel his vision on your hands.

you played with it as he continues to abuse the skin on your neck, and holds one of your breasts in his hands, playing with your nipple, he pulled away from your neck and started attacking it, hungrily licking and abusing it, sucking it as if he was a child, breastfeeding.

his actions felt so fast, just as he was done covering your neck with hickeys that were almost purple and sucking your breasts until they were sensitive, he pulled you in for a kiss, but you immediately pulled away.

"you were just being an asshole to me a few minutes ago why are you kissing me now?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

he hissed silently, and perhaps, lightly glares at you, "enough with the games, y/n"

you pulled his choker harshly, and you could hear him grumble silently. "beg." you whispered harshly, "you want me right? beg." you repeated bitterly.

with every strength you have you pushed itto with all of your might down at a sofa nearby.

you stand and look down at him with strict eyes, you were already naked, your breasts perking up, letting out shallow hot breaths, you looked so pretty with your lips red and plump, your neck filled with bruises from his sinful mouth.

itto can't help seeing you so vulnerable as you ride and take his cock, he wants to hear those moans out of your pretty mouth, he wants to see you look at him with those pretty eyes, he wants you so bad, and he's not afraid to say that.

"pretty please... ride me"

he could see that dark smirk on your face and he could feel the bulge in his pants.

"I thought you wouldn't ask"

itto immediately removes his pants, probably faster than lightning if you could say the least, "I never knew you were this desperate, for me" you teased.

you were in between his huge cock, teasing the inner parts of his thighs as you grope them lustfully. "thought you were only interested in getting that pathetic rematch with the kujou general? why do you want to fuck me right now?"

the oni in front of you took sharp breaths. you took a handful of his ghostly white hair and yanked it, he squirmed but was silent, and that annoyed you "no answer huh?"

without a warning you violently sat on his standing dick, "Aaah! fuck y/n—" he whimpers from the sudden pleasure, your face showed no emotion as you settle your hand on both of his shoulders.

you started moving, even if you were annoyed at him having no response to the crucial question you still wanted to pleasure the both of you, you had been waiting, fantasizing about this, you move in a painfully slow pace...

itto's vision started to glisten from the tears forming in his eyes and so are you, itto's dick was too big and it felt good as it stretches, you forcefully ram it up your womb.

itto was arching his back, he is breathing heavily, your skin clashing and sticky from sweat. "fuck... just like that" he loves the feeling of your tight pussy, he wanted more, his going crazy with the way you handle his dick.

it feels so good...

"shut it" you snapped at him, and you forced yourself to stop... he whines from the lack of pleasure, and decides to put his hand on your hips to continue, trying to pump his dick inside your pussy once again, but you refused to move. you refused to do anything as his dick sticks in your naked stomach.

"what am i to you? your little play thing? answer me, you little slut"

you spat those words at him and his eyes widened because of those foul words that came out of your mouth. "w-what—"

"answer me or we will stop this, i'll stop and get a move on, and then you can go and kill yourself, i will leave you here looking all messy and slutty like the pathetic man you are." your words scared him but also made him want you even more.

you looked and sounded so powerful, so unbothered by the fact that you were almost killing him, he needs you so bad.

"s-sara? she's just an enemy, haaa... fuck! nothing else than that, a n-no one compared to you..." he managed to form out words while you were teasing your index finger at the tip of his shaft... you could sense the genuine tone in his voice.

"for the love of the archons, please just fuck me up already..." he added...

you held both of his horns suddenly, and decided to massage them, he gasps loudly, "y/n don't!—" you were doing things, touching his horns in different spots and he was shaking, he was shaking too much. you whispered near his ear...

"remember, i am not your play thing, you are, you're my play thing..." fuck, the way you said those were intimidating, you weren't fucking around... now he likes you more, he needs you even more now. "now be a good whore for me... mmm kay?"

you rub your cunt on itto's shaft... and he was going beserk...

you never knew he was that vocal during sexual intercourse, but now you know, and you love the sound of it, you were bold and you feel enraged, your body feels so hot, your hands held his crimson sharp horns as tight as they could, as if you are about to snatch them...

"h-haaa... y/n please..."

you plopped yourself on his dick once again, kissing him on the lips for a split second... using his horns as support, as you are about to move once again, as you abuse his long shaft, as you are about to abuse your cervix... you like itto a lot, but you'll let your anger and your libido control you as you tease the fuck out of him just this time.

"fuck me like you mean it, itto..."

and for the love of the archons, you didn't have to ask.