Mori x Reader Part 2

It's been a few months of being Mori's fake girlfriend and it hasn't been too bad. You guys went on dates and kissed but nothing too serious.

You were heading to the club room cause Kyoya said there is something that he needs to tell you. When you arrived you headed straight for Kyoya cause you wanted him to tell you.

"Hey what is it you wanted to tell me." you said behind him he turned around and sighed "You can stop being Mori's girlfriend, we raised enough money to buy another vase." your eyes widened hearing this "R-really!?" you asked he sighed nodding his head. You smiled but then frowned you kinda sorta developed a crush on him so it was kinda disappointing to hear this.

"Did you already tell Mori?" Kyoya shook his head "I was hoping you would tell him."

He said turning back to his computer.

You went to go find Mori but couldn't find him anywhere until you spotted him in the garden reading you ran up to him huffing "There you are I was looking for you everywhere." you sat down with him "Soo Kyoya wanted me to tell you that we can stop being together." you said waiting for his reaction. He looked up from his book to face you and there you could see him slightly frowning.

"I mean yeah I knew it was going to happen eventually I just didn't think so early. But you should be happy you don't have to take me on dates anymore and I can stop wasting your time." you smiled at him. "Well I should get going now so see you around." you got up and began walking when Mori suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his chest.

You looked up at him then his lips then smashed his lips into yours your eyes widened and soon you melted into the kiss. Both of you pull back due to the lack of air (danm you oxygen) you stared at him and blushed.

He smirked then lifted your chin with his finger and whispered in your ear "I'll pick you up at 8." he then walked off.

You smiled.