i missed you

Chapter 12:

____________________________________________________________________________

It's been a year since that incident at the park. Not many people were fond of Law's decision to leave, including Baby 5 and Sabo, but unlike Baby 5, Sabo accepted the fact that Law wanted to leave. Baby 5 eventually got over it and went on with her life.

Zoro and Sanji got married, and were now a beautiful family with Tama. The wedding was also beautiful, as was the day.

Luffy and Hawkins were still dating and were in a happy relationship with each other. As the days continued to pass by, Luffy's wounded heart healed. Law leaving helped Luffy better himself and have some self-worth. Now Hawkins and Luffy are hanging out at a bar with Ace and Luffy.

"So...luffy...how have you been?" Yamato asked as he drank the margarita.

Luffy smiled as he spoke, "great actually, what about you?"

"Good now that I'm with Ace," he said as the two snuggled.

"That's good"

Yamato nodded before drinking again,"What have you been up to for the past few months?"

"Working and babysitting Tama, and taking care of Hawkins." Luffy answered.

"I can take care of myself, babe," Hawkins scoffed.

Luffy said playfully, "Eh,...sure."

The group laughed and joked a bit more until Ace and Hawkins went to the dance floor, leaving Yamato and Luffy together.

Yamato looked at Luffy and questioned him."Luffy,... have you and Law talked?"

"No, I heard he moved. It's not like i cared anyways, i have a boyfriend now, so why does he matter, he's probably dead or something," luffy spoke at a dashing speed.

"Oh okay...if you say so" Yamato said as he stared off into the distance.

The two watched their boyfriend's dance on the dance floor for about an hour before they passed out from being heavily drunk. Yamato carried both of them into their rides. Luffy would have to drive his boyfriend home because of his state so he waved to Yamato and drove off.

Luffy drove in the dark with a gleaming smile, he was happy that his relationship with Hawkins turned out well in the end. He looked over at Hawkins and softened his smile from the sight.

He came into the neighborhood where they lived and pulled into the driveway. It took a while before luffy could actually get Hawkins out the car but he eventually got him in the house and into the bed where luffy left soon after to go for a late night jog.

Luffy gave Hawkins a kiss on the cheek before changing into workout attire and going outside into the streets.He jogged from his house to laws old house. It was a long distance luffy covered unnoticeably. When he realized he had strayed, he turned back into the direction of his house.

As he jogged back he slowly stopped, he was tired so he decided to rest on the bench near a hotel. Luffy cursed his lingering mind as he sat in pain. But a familiar voice seemed to stop all the pain from his foot hurting.

He looked all over until he spotted shachi. He was flirting with some girl but it looked like she was much more uncomfortable than interested in him and soon enough he got the message and walked away. Closing into luffy unknowingly.

"shachi?..."

Shachi looked towards where the voice was heard and spotted Luffy,"...oh..,hey luffy..."