Four.

FILLER

"Hm.", Davyiar hummed handing me the blunt we were sharing. The whole group was just sitting in his Trackhawk talking and listening to music, I love his car so much. It's only my second time in here but I can't get over how the interior and everything about it is so nice.

I grabbed the blunt from him and started hitting it. I've been trying to still figure out the whole smoking thing but I enjoy it, being high is fun especially being high around everybody. Malaysia and Amir taught me how to inhale and all of that but I wanna be able to do tricks with the smoke like they do..

I looked over at Davyiar and watched as he slouched down in his seat getting on his phone, I wanted him to engage in the conversation everybody was having but I guess he didn't feel like talking.

"Samai can we be besties?", Sayvion questioned me outta no where passing his wood to Amir. I turned around in my seat some to look at him, "Besties like Malaysia and Jay or normal besties?" Everybody started laughing but I was being serious.

Sayvion smacked his lips some, "Normal mf, I don't wanna fuck on you. I just feel like when you comfortable, you really the girl version of me.. plus I wanna style you and shi."

I smiled and thought to myself, "Mmm okay, we can be besties." He nodded his head in approval then sat back in his seat.

I haven't had a bestie since Naomi but it may be different since Sayvion's a boy.. I passed the blunt back to Davyair and watched him as he smoked. Everybody had already smoked before I met up with them so everybody is already way higher than me and I could tell by their eyes.

He looked over at me as he noticed I was watching him, "Damn, you want it back?" I chuckled but then made a straight face, "I'm just watching how you smoke.."

Davyair looked at me confused, "Why? Staring is rude."

I shrugged my shoulders, "It helps me learn what to do when I watch other people do it, I don't mean to be rude."

Lay hit him in the back of his head some after I said that, "So not too much, she can look at you the fuck. She's learning."

Davyair huffed throwing his hood over his head now, "Amir... tell yo thing to not put it's hands on me."

"Thing?", Lay gasped. Amir started laughing until she hit him some too, "And you laughing... don't talk to me for the rest of the night."

Amir smacked his lips receiving a wood from Jay, "Bae chill, the rest of the night too long." He tried to hug on Lay but she pushed him off of her. Jay shook his head, "Nigga you are whipped- and don't say nothing about me and Malaysia cause her shi good but it's not that good."

Malaysia pressed her lips together and eyed him, "That's not what you was groaning out last night bitch so why are you lying?" Me and Davyiar laughed.

"Ugh Malaysia, yo shi so gooddddd! Ughhh!", Malaysia mocked getting in Jay face and everybody busted out laughing except for Jay. He pushed her away from him, "Alright bet, since you wanna show out and shi don't be on me tonight."

Malaysia waved him off, "Boy bye. I don't be on you, you be on me."

Jay opened the door and got out and Say shook his head, "See whatchu did, got mfs breaking the box now and shi." Malaysia shrugged and got on her phone, "I don't care, fuck him. He always wanna lie about something."

Since Lay and Amir were sitting in the third row she moved Jays seat up and got out with Amir following after her, "Why you always gotta act like this bruh?"

Say took his last hit then put his roach out, "Aight well I know Malaysia hoe ass spending the night here with Jay, so bye bestie. Text me assum."

I nodded, "Okay I will, bye."

Say started getting out the car and Malaysia crawled up to the front where me and Davyair were sitting. "DayDay, can you take her back to the apartment please, safely? I'll give you some gas money or whatever."

"I got it, Ion need no gas money from you Malaysia.", he mumbled. She smiled and kissed her hand then placed it on the side of his face and gave me a hug, "See y'all tomorrow, drive safe."

She got out with Say and walked into the boys place.

"You done smoking or you want me to roll up again?", he questioned me grabbing his tray from up on the dashboard. "It's up to you.", I replied shrugging my shoulders.

I was already really high but if he wanted to keep smoking I don't mind tapping it a few more times then being done.

He opened his arm rest and pulled out a bag of weed, I chuckled because of course he wanted to smoke again..

Davyair left the arm rest open so I looked in it and he had a drawing of a girl, I grabbed and examined it and all it's details. I don't know if it's because I'm high but the picture looked... mesmerizing.

"I love this, who is it?", I asked softly showing him. "It ain't nobody in particular, I just be drawing shi.", he answered not looking up from what he was doing.

I just nodded at his answer and put the picture back, "Can you draw me one day?" He looked at me smiling a little bit and I smiled back.

He chuckled and shook his head going back to rolling up, and I watched him as he started licking the blunt closed.

"Davyiar why not?", I frowned.

"I ain't say I wouldn't... it be taking me a while ta do realistic people portraits and I be having shi ta do, so I'll see.", he explained starting to clean up the little mess he made in the tray.

I rolled my eyes some, he claims he so busy all the time. "Okay, promise you won't forget about it?"

Davyair looked up at me and didn't say anything for a little bit and I could tell he was just looking over my face and it made me nervous some.

"I promise."