Six.

"The fly besties.", Malaysia called out recording me and Sayvion as we were waiting for our food. There's a burger place on campus that I love so much and I make Sayvion get it with me every week.

Sayvion put his arm around me and posed which caused me to pose too. The rest of the group walked over and Malaysia stopped recording, "Y'all so cute matching and y'all ricks cute."

"Thank youu.", I thanked her smiling. Sayvion took his arm from around me and I looked at Davyair, he was looking at me and I noticed he had a gift box in his hand.

"This skirt is so cute on Samai.", Lay said looking at my outfit. Sayvion nodded, "Yeah and that's the only color she wanna wear and shi. I put together this outfit and she told me no cause it wasn't black." I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders, "I just love black."

Everybody got in line to order except for Dayviar. He was still staring at me so I walked up to him, "Hi, what's in the box?" I pointed at the gift box and he handed it to me and I look at him confused. "It's for me?" He nodded and I smiled to myself opening it, it was a clear chain link necklace that looked like his.

I grabbed it out the box and looked it. I loved it, I always thought Dayviars necklaces and chains were cool so I'm glad I have one now. I looked up at him with a smile, "Thank you." He grabbed it from me and walked behind me putting it on, "Now we twinin and shi."

I pulled out my camera and took some pictures. I'm glad Say suggested for him to get me this necklace, It's gonna match a lot of the type of outfits I wear and I want to start working on building a nice jewelry and accessory collection.

Everybody walks toward us and tries to find a table to sit at while they wait on their food.

"You going to the party later?", Davyiar questioned me pulling out his phone. I looked at him confused because I didn't know anything about a party. Davyiar caught on to me not knowing anything about a party, "Say ain't tell you?"

I shook my head and walked to where everybody was sitting and talking. "I thought you said we were going to look at stuff today? You didn't tell me about no party.", I interrupted looking at Say. He looked at his phone, "We still got time, Ima be able to do both that's why I ain't bring up the party."

Malaysia looked at me and Say confused, "What party are y'all talking about?" Jay looked at Say smacking his lips, "Damn this nigga didn't fill nobody in on nothing."

Lay eyed Amir, "You was gone go to a party without me knowing?" Amir waved her off and got on his phone, "I'm not even going, chill yo ass out."

"Yeah like.. one of my friends outside the group throwing a lil party at this airbnb but his parties be too much so I knew some of y'all wouldn't wanna go so I ain't say shit.", Say shrugged. I looked at him confused cause I wanted to know what he meant by his friends parties being too much.

"What do you mean too much?", I questioned him with an eyebrow raised. He chuckled at me, "I'm not telling you cause you gone talk my ear off about not going."

He was right, Say likes to go to parties and kickbacks all the time and he was telling me some of the things that's happened before while he's been at one so I be trying to talk him into to not going out so much.

"What time it start?", Malaysia asked looking at Jay.

"8.", he said simply. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time frowning. Me and Say weren't gonna make it to the the places he was supposed to take me to. He already told me he would take me last weekend but it didn't happen so he promised he would today and he's breaking his promise.

"Aight bestie look-", Say started ta say.

"Don't worry about it.", I mumbled annoyingly interrupting what he was going to say. I got on my phone and just stayed to myself. I hate when people break promises, it's the one thing that can really hurt my feelings.

Everybody sat in silence until their food was called. I looked up and over at Davyair and he was looking at me. He kind of looked like he felt bad, it caused me to look at everybody else and they were all just quiet now. I didn't mean to ruin everybody's vibe..

•••

"I thought you were going to the party?", I questioned Davyiar as he was standing at my door with a smile. I could tell he was high by his eyes, they were low and red.

He walked past me into my room and sat on my bed laying down. I laughed, "Boy what are you doing? Why are you coming in here getting comfortable in my bed and not saying anything?" He threw a arm over his eyes, "I never said I was going to the party, just asked if you were and why I can't just come mess with you?"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed next to him, "You can I guess." He took his arm from his eyes and looked at me as I was looking down at him. "Wanna smoke?", he asked sitting up. I chuckled, "You already look high, why do you wanna smoke again?" He shrugged and started digging in his pocket.

"Do you know how many blunts or woods I have in a day?", he started to ask. "I literally smoke all day, high or not... I'm smoking."

I just nodded and didn't say anything.

I grabbed my remote and unpaused my show since I paused it when I opened the door for Dayviar. He started to roll up and I laid down, I was still kind of sad from earlier. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it but it was a big deal to me. My dad was really the one who got me into believing the promise thing then I used it with Naomi too... the word just means a lot to me.

"I fuck with this show.", Davyair said looking back at me. I covered up and nodded, "Yes, I love Criminal Minds. I've already watched the whole show twice." He chuckled to hisself and shook his head. I watched him as he was finishing rolling up, I like watching him lick the blunt closed.. I don't know why.

Davyair finished and set the blunt on the end of the bed and stood up starting to go into my bathroom. He washed his hands, and came back kicking off his slides and taking off his jacket.

I watched him as he moved around my room going to open my window. Davyair grabbed the blunt and walked to the other side of the bed and got in, he grabbed his lighter from his pocket and lit the blunt.

He slouched down in the bed some, "How you feeling after det shi with Say earlier?" He took another hit and blew the smoke out away from me, "Cause I know what he did made you sad and shi."

I sat up and he looked at me waiting to answer. He passed the blunt to me. "I'm okay I guess, I didn't want to ruin everybody's vibe I just... I take promises and I promise seriously because of my dad and I don't know... I just never grew out of it." I took a few hits from the blunt thinking to myself, I'm actually kind of glad I'm talking about this.

Davyiar nodded and put his attention on the tv, "Yeah, I could tell the night in the car when you wanted me to do your portrait. I made sure I ain't forget about it." I smiled handing him the blunt back, I appreciate him for that.

"I talked to Sayvion about that shi so he know now."

"Oh.. you didn't have to do all of that.", I expressed softly.

It made me frown a little because it's nice that he talked to Sayvion about it because he knew how much the promise thing means to me.. "Can I give you a hug?", I continued and he laughed going to ash the blunt.

"A hug for what?", he questioned coming back and facing his body towards me some.

"Because what you did was very thoughtful and I could tell you were thinking and considering my feelings and I always appreciate when someone considers my feelings.", I explained.

He opens an arm and I lean over to give him a hug and he wraps his arm around me. He was warm and he smelled good, I relax on him and he passed the blunt back to me. Davyair readjusted some keeping his arm around me and closing his eyes.

I looked up at him taking a hit, "Are you going to sleep?" He nodded and threw his other arm over his eyes and got comfortable. I put the small piece we had left out and laid back on Dayviar as I watched my show. I like this and being able to watch my show high made this 2x better.