DAVYIAR

I sniffed my shirt some as I was starting to lay down back in my bed. I smiled to myself as I could still smell Samai on me, she smelled good as fuck tryna lean and hug me and shi. She smelled like coconut, and Ion know I love when girls smell like det coconut shi. Just always been a turn on smell.

Getting up this morning, I ain't even wanna leave. Her bed and allat comfortable denna bitch and I liked laying with her, she helped me sleep a lil better to be honest. Ion know. I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep, I don't have shi ta do today so I'm sleeping in. It be rare when I got days free to sleep in.

I opened my eyes grabbing my phone, Ion wanna sleep though. I could be making money or drawing assum. I don't really wanna move around right now either so fuck it, I'm just finna paint sum shi.

I got up and grabbed my 1/2 I had sitting on my tray and grabbed my lighter sparking it. I walk to the bottom of my closet and grab a large canvas and bring it back to my easel then go to my dresser and grab my brushes and paint.

I got no idea what I wanna paint but I know when I get high, Imma just start painting whatever until a concept come up.

•••

"Can y'all niggas stop barging into my room!?", I fumed looking at Jay and Say as they were standing at my door. I was actually getting mad now. "Mfs know I'm getting dressed and y'all keep coming in here.. stop tryna be on weird shit." Both Jay and Say looked at each other smacking they lips.

"Nigga we been calling you ta come on and you standing up here not saying shit so yeah Ima barge shit the fuck.", Jay retorted and I mugged him. "You finna get left.", Say spat after.

Tonight was this dinner the group do where we dress nice, eat at a fancy restaurant and then come back to one of the apartments and drink and just hang out.

We started it because sometimes last semester everybody got too busy and was having they own shi going on so we go to dinner to talk about new stuff then the drinking cause we don't drink all the time and just chill.

I don't like it cause Malaysia make everybody talk about something and I don't be wanting to say nothing, ain't shit to say. Plus I'm already annoyed cause I hate being rushed and they keep telling me I don't got time to smoke. Ima always find time to smoke, I don't care.

"Aight damn, I'm almost done. Get out.", I griped waving them off. I slipped on my shirt and they left out the room and closed the door back.

I hate when my room be a mess from tryna hurry, hop in the shower, and find clothes.. I hate that shi, somebody shoulda told me earlier what the dinner time was, not 1 hour before.

I slip on my shoes and put on my necklace and my chain. Samai better be wearing hers too or ima be mad at her, cause why you not wearing what I bought you?

I spray some cologne on and grab my wallet and keys and start making my way downstairs. I don't even know what restaurant we going to but I'm starving so it better be good.

I'm riding with Say and Jay and we the gone end being the first ones there. Amir went to pick the girls up since Lay was gone ride with him anyways and Ion know why it was taking them so long to get ready.

I leaned back in the seat nodding to the music continuing to scroll on my phone, I just want this dinner thing to hurry up cause I feel like drinking tonight gone be fun and shi.