Eleven.

A WEEK AND SOME DAYS LATER

"Okay and what else happened!?", Malaysia squealed asking as her and Lay were getting excited at what I was telling them. I rolled my eyes at them playfully, I was finally sharing some things about me and Davyiar but they keep over exaggerating everything.

"Nothing, the farthest we've done is just kiss. Kissing is his favorite form of affection, he loves kissing.", I told them smiling to myself, he's so cute. I miss him, I want him to be done doing the running around he had to do today.

"Awnn I don't care, y'all are so cute.", Lay smiled leaning back on the couch. Malaysia just nodded and got up from the couch answering her phone that had already been ringing in her lap.

"I like how y'all taking everything slow and figuring out each other and if he ever start moving too fast and it makes you uncomfortable, tell him so he knows.", Lay ranted on and I nodded.

I'm glad to have Lay as a friend, she's so helpful and considerate of my feelings and how things would make me feel, I appreciate her. I feel like I'm starting to get closer to Lay since I've started being around Davyair more because him and Amir hang out together a lot.

"Okay.. thank you and thank you for listening." I reach my arms out to hug her and she chuckled some hugging me back, she got excited again behind me and it made me pull from her laughing.

Malaysia eventually was off the phone and was walking back over to us and sat back in her spot. Me and Lay just eyed and looked at her suspiciously then busted out laughing. Malaysia looked at us confused, turning her face up some, "What is funny?"

"Nothing.. you just wanted to know details about Davyiar but you're getting up to talk to somebody on the phone where nobody at..", I explained finally slowing my laughing.

She got on her phone and started chucking to herself, "If you can have a lil vibe and be laid up and nobody know, so can I. The fuck. Why it's a problem when I'm doing it?"

Lay shook her head and grabbed her cup, "Nobody's saying it's a problem, you just better tell us when the time is right like Samai. If you don't then that's when it's a problem." I nodded in agreement.

Lay got off the couch with her cup and walked over to the island to pour her another shot, "The boys needa hurry up, Ima be drunk already before my man get here.."

"I'm annoyed, I don't want Jay to come over here.", Malaysia complained scrunching her face. I looked over at her confused, "Why? I thought you guys were cool again?"

They're always on and off so I honestly can't even keep track of when they're cool or not anymore. She just shook her head, "Not anymore, I went through his phone and he was texting and linking with a bitch I told him not to. He wanna give everybody dick and that shit is annoying so it's fuck him."

I shook my head and sighed some, I will never understand why Jay wants to experience every girl here..

I grabbed my computer from the table in front of me and continued working on some of my work. I've been managing it just fine, grades are good, and I don't wanna get behind so I've been using my free time to work on it.

I hope Davyiar's grades are good.. I don't ever really see him work on anything. I know he has a good grade in his art class forsure because that's what he does in his free time all the time.

After a little while, our front door opens as the boys start to walk in. "I don't care, she bad. After class tomorrow, Ima ask if she wanna get lunch assum.", we heard Jay say as he was the first to come in.

Malaysia shook her head, "I hate a nigga that wanna crack anything that walk." Jay smacked his lips as he was making his way to where we were sitting at. He sat down on the couch, "I hate a hoe that don't be direct when they talking shit."