Nine.

"What are you thinking about? You seem mad..", Samai questioned grabbing my face some. I can tell she was getting annoyed because I was just laying here thinking and she been tryna talk to me and be on me.

I poke my lips out and she pecked em, "My bad.. and I told you I wasn't mad about det no more." I rub her thighs a little as she was sitting on my lap looking down at me. She tried to study me and I could tell she was thinking about something.

"Then what's wrong then?", she started to say.

"Ion know I just-", I started to explain but stopped myself. I hate bringing up old shi that happened to me cause I hate talking about it but I feel like I can tell Samai cause she'll understand. I guess I feel like I can be open with her in a way..?

I went to a party in the summer with one of my close homeboys at the time and we was both into a lot of gang shi. We basically did shi how we wanted to so we both had a good number of people wanting our heads for shi we did.

While we were standing in the living room talking to people, somebody dropped the lo and the party we were at got shot up. My friend got hit by a bullet and people called the police but they took too long and I couldn't help him so I literally had to watch him die..

Ever since then, I never went to another huge party with hella heads so this one tonight making me anxious. I thought I was ready but everything starting to hit me now.

I can mange the li kickbacks cause it don't be det many heads but a party like this different.. Samai
waited for me to continue what I was going to say but I just shook my head, "It's nun."

I'll tell her another day, that night still don't even feel real honestly. I don't even know if I could explain it out loud to somebody because I never have. That was something I forced myself to go through alone, I forced myself to go through a lot of shi alone.

Samai just laid down on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. Jay brought me over here with her this morning because my car in the shop and I wanted to see her. I like when Malaysia and Lay not here cause me and Samai can be on each other and ain't gotta worry about nobody.

Them niggas back at the crib stay with people all in and out that mf, I be hating it sometimes but that's why I just stay in my room.

I start grabbing and rubbing her butt from under her sleep shirt. Fuck the party, I just wanna smoke and be laid up. I'll take that over any party any day.

"We need to start getting ready.", she said sitting off me. I sighed and she started getting off my lap, I can tell she really wanted to go to this party because her and the girls been talking about it nonstop since the day at the mall. They wanna make sure they look good and get they pictures so bad.

Samai started laying her outfit out and sat up to watch her. I got up and started making my way over to my bags I brought over here and grabbed the Neiman bag. I had bought her a purse she wanted when we was in Neiman.

I walked the Neiman bag over to her and held it out to her and she looked at me confused. I chuckle, "Open it." I followed her as she grabbed the bag from me and walked back to the bed, she set it down and started pulling the box out and she looked at me pouting some.

"Davyiar you did nottt.", she whined looking at me. I didn't say anything and she opened the box pulling the bag she wanted out, smiling. She put the bag down and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a hug, "Thank you, I appreciate it.. it's so cute. You didn't have to buy this for me." I started rubbing her butt and kissing the side of her face.

I like that she can dress and she always know how to put her outfits together, and I like buying clothes and shoes and shi so she gone be spoiled with a lot of bags from me if she want it.