DAVYIAR

FILLER

"Nigga can you come back to the crib? Damn. A nigga ain't seen you in 3 days, I need some gas.", Sayvion complained to me as I put me and Samai in the Facetime camera. She was still sleeping and I was laying on top of her waiting for her to get up.

"No nigga, Ion wanna go home. I hate home.", I joked rubbing my face on Samai's, I don't ever wanna leave. He just smacked his lips, "I'm telling Amir and Jay you picking Samai over us. Nigga just said fuck us."

I sighed, "Ain't nobody picking nobody over nobody, I just rather spend a lil more of my time with my lil vibe instead of y'all airhead niggas."

Sayvion pressed his lips together looking down at the phone, "Mmhm, so that's what she is? Yo lil vibe?" I roll my eyes and start softly getting off Samai, I got classes and shi in a lil so I can't be on her all day today..

"I ain't asking to be funny or nun nigga, the group just waiting for y'all ta pop out and fill us in. Y'all wanna be laid up in private and shi.", he continued after he heard I wasn't saying anything.

I chuckle, "Ain't nun ta fill y'all in on forreal, we just be vibin and we like vibin in private right now until we see where shi go."

"I guess.", Sayvion said waving the camera off and getting ready to spark a wood. I looked down at the phone and smacked my lips, "Nigga you got gas, fuck you calling me for?"

He took a hit and blew it out, "This was my last wood, I was just calling to know where you at cause Ima get my gas either way."

"You not getting shit." I flicked him off and hung up the phone setting it down on the dresser. I turned back to Samai and she was moving around in the bed like she was starting to wake up. She sat up rubbing her eyes looking around the room, "Davyiar."

"Yeah? I'm right here.", I replied grabbing what I was gone wear today out my bag. I walked back over to her bed laying it out. I love art class days, something about painting and drawing in the morning makes it better sometimes.

Samai crawled over to me and the clothes on the bed, "You have class today?" She frowned looking up at me, I nodded and bent down to her on the bed kissing the side of her face a few times. "It's only one though, then after that I gotta go pick up my truck."

I'm glad I'm finally getting my truck back, sick of relying on Jay ass ta take me places. Ion really like how that nigga drive, not getting in the car with him behind the wheel no more. Samai didn't say anything and started looking for her phone and laying down, I just eyed her and how she was moving.

"I ordered you breakfast and shi too, you gone have ta listen for the door.", I told her getting my towels ready for my shower. Samai shower way better than mine at my crib and I'm damnnear jealous.

I walked into the bathroom closing the door and starting my shower, I hope Samai ain't upset or nothing.

I'm still figuring out the times she likes to talk and the times when she don't want to and what that means. She likes to talk so when she's not I just be assuming something wrong.

I start soaping myself, I want some lamb chops. I wanna go out to eat and I wanna ask Samai to come with me. I been wanting to take her on a li date but I ain't been wanting to rush shi and I don't be knowing what shi she gone say yes or no to right now.

I get my truck back today so I'm gone ask her. She get her hair and shi done today too so she gone be looking good.

I eventually finish soaping myself and rinse off. I get out and dry myself off wrapping the towel around me. I open the bathroom door and walk out and Samai's eyeing me and I chuckle.

I walk over to the dresser and put deodorant on and I look back at Samai staring at me, "Whatchu staring at? If you wanna see sum say det."

She covered her eyes and didn't say anything. I walked over to her on the bed and started laying down on her and she opened her arms letting me. She rubbed my face and I just laid in her neck, "How you feel about going out ta eat wimmie later?"

I looked up at her and she had her lips pushed to the side thinking. She started playing with my dreads and I just waited for her answer. "Like a date?"

I nodded and she smiled.

"I can't believe Davyiar himself is asking me on a date.", Samai teased. "I feel good about that idea, where we going?" I pecked her lips a few times then got off her, "I got all det figured out, all you gotta do is dress up and look pretty."

"Okay I can do that, my two favorite things.", she sat up saying. I chuckled and started getting dressed, I'm glad she said yeah, I'm gone make sure we have a coo li night.

•••

I tucked my bottom lip in my mouth looking down at Samai. I'm high eshit, ready ta eat and she still in here getting ready. I thought letting her know 2 hours before was enough time but I guess not. She looked good eshit though, so I wasn't complaining. She had on this li black dress with black heels, her hair was long and crimped or whatever that shi called. Lashes, nails, feet, allat was done and I was loving it all.

"You look real good and shi.", I mumbled still looking down at her. I wrapped my arms around her and she rubbed the back of my neck, "Thank you, you look good too. I told you what you wearing black does to me."

I chuckle and pull off her, she told me the day at the mall me wearing black makes her coochie wet so of course I been making sure to wear black around her.

I grab and rub her butt as I watch her fix her hair in the mirror. I started kissing the side of her face a lil bit, slowly moving to her neck. She turned her head and let me kiss on her, she always smell good and shi.

Samai finished messing with her hair and I pulled off of her. "What time were the reservations?", she questioned looking over at me as she was starting to clean up her li mess.

"7.", I replied looking at my phone. It was 6:40 now.

We walked out the bathroom and started heading downstairs, Samai grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs and past the living room. Lay and Malaysia were sitting on the couch watching a movie and they eyed us.

"She looks so pretty doesnt she? I picked out the dress and yk she always dress up her fits her way so yeah.", Malaysia smiled getting up walking over to us. I nod and lick my lips at Samai, "Real pretty." Malaysia fixed Samai's hair a little and I looked over at Lay who was mugging me. I smacked my lips, "Fuck yo problem?"

She shook her head, "Nothing, just make you sure you taking care of her and she got a curfew so bring her back here on time. I will be up and waiting." Everybody laughed but Lay kept a straight face, "Y'all laughing but I'm serious. I'm not gone play about Samai with you Davyiar."

I rolled my eyes and waved her off pulling on Samai hand so we can go. Lay finna blow my high, sounding like somebody dad and shi. I let Samai walk out in front of me and watch her walk in her heels, that shi kinda sexy ta me.

We walk on her side and I open the door and she pauses as she sees some flowers I got her in the seat. I grab em and hand them to her and she smiles looking at them. I don't know her favorite flower and shi yet so I just got her some roses. "You like em?"

She nods poking out her lips and I peck em, "Yes, thank you very much. It was very nice of you to get me flowers, I appreciate them."

I smile some, she so cute. "You welcome, you gone get a lot fucking wimmie."

Samai got in the car and I closed the door walking around to the other side. Once I was in, I started the truck up and she was taking pictures with her flowers.

I pulled off relaxing in my seat keeping my attention on rhe road and Samai at the same time, this my first time going on a official date with somebody and I'm happy it's with her.. Ion know..

She really gone be the first for a lot of shi and she don't een know it.