Eight.

3 DAYS LATER

"You coming back when Lay come back?", Dayviar mumbled asking me. He looked down at me pulling me to him a little as he was rolling up, waiting for some type of response. I just nod and wrap my arms around his torso, I kind of love hugging on him now.

I pulled away some and looked up at him and he was still looking at me, biting on his lip some. I chuckled pulling off him, "Stop biting yo lip at me sir." He chuckled too and finished licking his wood closed, "My bad, I just like when you be on me and shi."

I smiled at him. After our kiss 3 night ago, we've been hanging out and spending more time with each other when the group is hanging out. We didn't talk about the kiss or what the kiss meant for us but I like that we're just vibing and seeing what happens..

Davyair starts getting ready to spark his wood so I walk away from him and start grabbing my things I had to pack back in my bag. I had classes today and since I'm avoiding being around Say, it was going to take me a little longer to get there..

I'm still upset about the promise thing and it's been stressing me out because I feel bad for still being upset but he doesn't understand. After you break a promise with me I feel like I can't trust you.. and why would I wanna be around somebody I can't trust?

I tried to talk about this with Dayviar but he won't give me an answer of if I should communicate with Say or not. He said it isn't his decision and whatever I decide should be what I feel.

Dayviar walked over to his easel and started to get his paint out. I like that he paints and he's just so creative with his work I wish he was more open to showing them to people. I can just tell they're very personal to him.

He looked over at me as I was watching him set everything up, "Bye the hell. Why you still standing in here watching me for?" I scrunched my face at him and he started laughing, who was he talking to?

"Dayviar don't play with me. Don't start talking foolishness when I have to leave.", I warned and he continued laughing. I was so confused on what he thought was funny. "You are funny eshit.", he told me slowing his laughing. "Foolishness."

I rolled my eyes some and he started making his way over to me.

"Aight, Im done messing witchu.", he mumbled to me looking at my lips. He leaned in to peck them then went back to getting his paint ready and I started leaving out.

I was smiling to myself as I walked down the stairs and out the door, I like this side of Dayviar.. I like his quiet and to hisself side too but I like that I'm figuring out he can be clingy and does like to talk.

We've been spending so much time with each other, I just want to hang out with him all the time. I wish our classes were on the same schedule so we could go to and come back from our classes at the same time..

•••

I lean on Davyiar as we were standing in line to get popcorn at the mall. He wrapped his arm around me and kept scrolling on his phone, he's always on apps looking for clothes and shoes. The line for the popcorn was long but I didn't care, I love mall popcorn and wanted to try some from here.

This mall was definitely bigger and had more stores in it than the mall back at home.

The whole group decided we wanted to come to the mall to just shop and find outfits for this party we're going to this weekend. Apparently it's the party of the year every year and it's gonna be fat since it's the first party since school has started back.