Part 14

Arnav stood there still trying to gather the information in his brain. What happens if his wife comes to know this ugly truth of her life? He shuddered at that thought. Meanwhile, Mohini was being treated inside. Garima sat there with tears in her eyes whereas Arnav stood there shocked. The Doctor came outside and Garima stood to ask about Mohini.

"We need to keep patients under observation. She needs dehydration. Her System is weak and needs energy. We put her on glucose. She will be fine soon," said the doctor, and Garima nodded at him. Arnav just stood there listening to the doctor.

Arnav has to make sure to reveal this truth in front of her wife at the correct time. He needs to know the truth, the whole truth at any cost. To know the truth, he needs Mohini who knows the whole truth and can reveal it to him. For now, he just has to take care of Mohini and make sure she gets better treatment for his own benefit, certainly. He can't stay in the hospital and can't even let his Mother-in-law stay in the hospital. He needs to keep bodyguards around her and make sure she must not escape. Mohini is the only way to know the whole truth and reach the culprit who tried to snatch away a baby from her mother and was successful in it.He/she is not even a human, an evil in the form of a human to snatch away a baby and replace it with a dead baby. The endangered is not away from his wife yet even if the culprit doesn't know about his/her prey being alive. His wife's parents must be alive mourning over their dead child who is still alive, unknown to them. He must have to give justice to his wife, child, and parents. He needs to finish the culprit asap and protect his wife from the endanger and a heartbreak when she comes to know the truth.

Arnav walked away from there to the corridor, took out his phone, and called Karthi.

Karthi who was sound asleep have to get up listening to his phone ringtone. He got up and checked the caller id only to look at his mentor, ASR calling him. He lifted the call trying to shoo away his sleep.

" He..Hello!ASR?" said Karthi.

"Karthi, I want some bodyguards of yours. I found the kidnapped Lady and she is hospitalized now, in Apollo Hospital. I want as many as possible bouncers right now. Am I clear?" said or better say ordered Arnav, and Karthi was given a chance to just nod at him even before the call was cut.

Karthi is busy doing the job his mentor gave to him. He dialed his most worthy bouncers and ordered them to do the assigned job.He remembered the day when he went behind Parvathi.

He's been following her, looking at her every move when all of a sudden he was pushed down by a man who was riding the book or better say racing a bike on a lonely road. He stood up and glared at the disappearing bike.He turned towards the woman and found none. He looked at the old building and went inside and what he saw shocked him.He cannot see Parvathi anywhere but can see a woman who stood in jeans, while Parvati wore a saree, her face is not visible but Mohini is visible to him and his camera.Arnav went to the place where Garima sat down and cleared his throat. Garima looked at him."Auntie, it is not good for you to stay here. I suggest you go home. I'll take care of everything here," said Arnav, and Garima was going to protest but before she could do so, Arnav insisted, "I'll drop you home."

Garima nodded at him and went away following him to his SUV. After making sure his Mother-in-law is comfortable in her seat, Arnav went to driver's seat and started his SUV.

The Drive was quick enough to complete on lonely streets and on a dark night. Arnav dropped Garima in front of Gupta House. After getting her down from the SUV, Garima looked at Arnav and before she could say anything, Arnav understood her unsaid words.