part 11

Raizada Mansion

Morning

Sheetal's Room

Sheetal just comes out from the washroom after freshening up and now stood in front of the mirror ready to apply makeup wanting to look more beautiful in order to flatter Arnav not knowing that it was going to cost her a lot. Now, she is going to face hell from both Arnav and Kushi for trying to destroy their relationship.

As soon as she was ready and made herself beautiful using cosmetics, she is happy with her look, she doesn't know what is going to happen in a few minutes.

Living Room

Devyani, Parvathi, and Anjali along with Manorama and Manohar sat there waiting for breakfast to get ready. Hari Prakash just came out to tell them that breakfast is ready.

Arnav along with Kushi too come downstairs for the breakfast. Kushi woke up late today as her naughty husband didn't let her sleep the whole night. They both slept in the early morning after they were exhausted and their bodies didn't support their hearts anymore. So both the love birds woke up late today and Arnav missed his jogging whereas Kushi missed helping her sister to prepare breakfast.

"Good morning, chote and Kushi Ji", said Anjali after looking at her brother and sister-in-law.

"Good morning, Di", Said both at the same time.

That's when they heard a scream from Sheetal's Room. Everyone who is going to do breakfast stopped in their tracks and looked at each other confused. Arnav stood there smirking internally ready to watch the show. They went towards Sheetal's Room and looked at her standing in front of the mirror.

Now, it was their time to scream because Sheetal's face was blue with rashes and pimples looking like a witch. Her hands are totally covered with rashes of red and blue shade. Aarav who was with them started crying looking at his Mother and went towards her.

Anjali looking at Sheetal asked "Sheetal Ji, what happened to you? What's with the rashes and all?",  asked Anjali slightly worried. Manorama and Devyani too were slightly worried as she is, after all, a guest and it's their responsibility to keep them safe in their house. Parvathi didn't even come upstairs to look at this as she doesn't care much. Payal, Arnav, and Kushi stood there as if they don't care about it which is nothing but a fact. They heard Sheetal's hysterical cries.

"Ewww...Yuck! Aaaahhhh......Aaahhh! My skin, my skin is destroyed. Aah...aaaaa...my beautiful skin. Aaaah", cried Sheetal hiding in a blanket after looking at Arnav who is present in her room. Where Arnav is irritated with her drama, Kushi just rolled her eyes along with Payal at Sheetal's drama.

"Call the doctor now ", said Anjali after looking at her crying.

"What the? Our family doctor isn't a public doctor for me to call him for a stranger who is nothing but a stranger. Ask her to go to the hospital by herself and she should come to the office within time, You know after all peon is important to do work that can't be done by everyone", said Arnav to Anjali gritting his teeth.

"And you Miss. Sheetal Kapoor, come out from the blanket, you aren't a miss. world to hide as if someone will be flattered looking at you, get up and go to the hospital, get yourself medical treatment, be on time in the office, or else 20% of your salary will be deducted for every one hour late. If you are late for more than 2 hours, you will be fired", said Arnav gritting his teeth and spitting fire at her.