part 19

Raizada Mansion

11:00 PM

After knowing about the truth from his Manohar mama, he stood at his poolside looking at the stars in order a find solace from his mother. Cold waves hit his face reminding him of the chilled surroundings around him. He still stood there deep in thought not showing a bit of care towards the chillness.

"ASR, I found something useful for you", Arnav heard his manager Mr.Aman Mathur say this and he turned towards him to know the useful matter.

Arnav stood there remembering how he trapped Sheetal in his master plan of his.

"And What is that?" asked Arnav Singh Raizada raising his brow as usual.

"Mr.Rastogi from pearls fashion house contacted our fashion designer Rohit and offered to have an agreement between both of them to handover our designs to them not knowing that Rohit is none other than your friend," said Aman smiling and Arnav grinned at the chance he got to throw Sheetal out.

Arnav picked up his phone and called Rohit up to his cabin.

After a few minutes, Rohit came up and knocked on the door while Arnav mouthed a 'Come in'.

"Agree to Rastogi's offer, Rohit. But act according to the plan I say, Okay?"  said Arnav to Rohit as soon as Rohit sat beside Aman who sat in front of Arnav on the left side.

"Okay, ASR", nodding his head Rohit agreed with Arnav.

"But what's the plan?" asked Rohit tilting his head.

"Okay, listen to me. The plan is that you will call Rastogi and will agree to his offer but the call should be made using Sheetal's Mobile and her Sim card, after that delete the caller's details.

You would send or better say leak our designs to Rastogi but it should be sent from Sheetal's PC and the designs we will make for safety should be with us for our next presentation. It would benefit in a way. Okay?

A Perfect trap for Sheetal.

She made a story and entered into our lives to trap us and now I'll make a story and will make her leave our lives.

She will be trapped with my made-up story exactly like the way she made a story to trap my family and especially my Kushi", said Arnav smirking, finishing off his plan.

"And Rastogi will be punished for his mistake and this Sheetal will be trapped too and she wouldn't even have an idea about it. Serves Right for her as the bi*ch she is", said Aman with venom filled in his voice.

And then the plan was executed in a way exactly as they thought it to be implemented in a way and thus Sheetal got arrested.

Arnav stood there remembering his plan of trapping Sheetal and now the new thorn Parvati.

Thinking about Parvati, he doesn't want to think about the situation where his Kushi will know who Parvati is.

He doesn't want to think about it.

He shuddered at the thought of Kushi's reaction. Her tears are his weakness.