part 9

Raizada Mansion
Evening
5.30 PM

Raizadas along with Sheetal, Parvathi and Aarav were sitting on the sofa in the living Room enjoying the evening snacks prepared by their daughter-in-law Kushi and Payal, watching a movie together.

Arnav who arrived at the living room just now looked at them watching a movie, but when his gaze went towards Sheetal who is enjoying himself with his family, Smiling frequently which is more than necessary, he gritted his teeth, tightening his jaw and his knuckles turned white with the pressure he's putting to tighten his already tightened fist. He mentally remembered his Vow of destroying Sheetal and her motives. He is going to teach a lesson to everyone who is the cause of his cute child-like innocent wife's tears. As the thought of his wife came into his mind, his eyes shifted away from Sheetal and started searching frantically for his beautiful wife's face, and there, he got a glimpse of his wife who just came out from the kitchen in her unusual wear, a saree looking very gorgeous making his wait worthy, he always found his wife beautiful even if she wears world's worst wear. He'd just find the world's worst wear, very beautiful if it was worn by his wife. He just stood there watching his wife who is looking adorable, cute, beautiful in her baby pink saree looking adorable as a little baby.

Kushi felt her heart jumping inside to come out, which she'd feel only when certain someone would be near and close to her. So, she looked at the entrance only to look at her husband looking intently at her as if he'd eat her alive if he got a chance and she shivered under his Shuddering gaze.

But their eyelock got broke when Sheetal who looked at Arnav, called out to him thereby shifting all the other attention present in the Room Shifting towards Arnav.

"Chotte, You returned this early to home? Missing Someone? That you can't able to resist Coming home?", Asked Anjali with tongue in her cheek looking at Kushi from the corner of her eyes teasing them to which Arnav just rolled his eyes where Kushi started giving a tough competition to strawberry looking at the ground as if it is her long lost friend and BTW did I tell you that Kushi is blushing extra profusely because she wants to rile up Sheetal? Did I? No Right? So, Yeah Kushi is blushing extra profusely to rile up Sheetal & she is successful in that because Sheetal sat there fuming & burning hot with jealousy.

Arnav walked inside and Kushi still blushing came towards him to take the laptop bag and his coat which Arnav gave it to her and told them that he wants to freshen up, taking Kushi along with him to their room and leaving behind a family who are hell-bent on teasing them.

Arshi's Room

Kushi put aside his laptop bag on the recliner and dumped his coat in a tub near the washroom. Out of nowhere, she felt two warm hands around her waist & a well-chiseled chest touching her bareback whose touch is sweet to her which she loves a lot. Arnav stood there wrapping his arms around her waist hugging her from behind, nuzzling her neck with his nose when he felt his wife removing his hands making him frown only to push him inside the washroom to freshen up. He is now inside his washroom where his wife just pushed him inside as if he is a stick and can easily throw after some time, when he stood still there, the door got opened and a T-shirt and track pants were thrown at his face & before he could reach the door is closed. Sighing, he started to the bath.

Kushi is folding the clothes & putting it inside the cupboard when again warm and wet hands wrapped around her waist which belongs to Arnav & he started nuzzling her neck from behind after his bath. Kushi got to smell him & his musky Scent after his bath & couldn't control the intensity of his ministrations, she turned around and hugged his bare & wet chest where he is only in his track pants. Arnav lifted kushi's face from his chest Only to look at her breathing heavily which turned on arnav & he aimed at her lips & without wasting a second captured her lips into a simple yet passionate kiss that lasted for minutes as they had a need to breathe.