part 3

Delhi
Evening 6'O Clock

Kushi and Arnav went for an early dinner at a 5-star hotel according to Kushi's wish and now they are driving towards Pearl, a 5-star hotel according to kushi's wish.

Both sat there in Pure silence if it is possible when Kushi got bored and started a conversation with Arnav much to Arnav's satisfaction.

"Hey, Devimayya, Arnav Ji, pata nahi Mujhe Aaj baat karne ke liye kuch Baath hi nahi Yaad aa rahi hai....yeh kaisi Samasya aapne humare car par daal di devimayya. Hum Toh Abhi sirf 20 hai Abhi se humko memory loss shuru hogayi...", said Kushi keeping her hands on her forehead looking forehead worried with a pouty face.

(Hey Goddess! Arnav, Don't know why I can't remember any matter to talk about......which problem has fallen down on my head Goddess. I am just 20 now, Seems like Memory loss started from only)

Listening to her Arnav just chuckles and mutters "Buaji sahi kahti hai, Sankadevi...!"

(Aunt Said Right, Sankadevi)

"Suna hai humne ", Said Kushi glaring at Arnav for calling her Sankadevi.

(I heard it)

"Good for you", Said Arnav looking straight at the way in front of him.

" Grrrrr.....Accha hai Aaj main Radio hi Sun leti hu", she said turning on the Radio.

(Grrrrr.........It's Good if I listen to Radio now)

"Woah...Talk of the town. Aaj ek radio dusre radio ko sun rahi hai", said Arnav mocking his dear and pretty wife who is making faces.

(Woah.....Talk of the town. Today, A radio is ready to hear listen to another radio)

Listening to her husband, Kushi opened her eyes wide and smacked him in his Arms only to take back her delicate hands in pain as her husband's Arms are very strong much to her dislike.

But their banter stopped listening to the Radio playing Teri Meri Song and Kushi turned her face to the window listening to the Song and enjoying the Cool freeze that touched her face at this evening after Sunset. Arnav too lost in their beautiful moments during the Teri meri dance looking at the way ahead.

"Good Evening Delhi, I am RJ Arushi, here Once again at the same time and at the same place with this beautiful Song as starting of my Show.

The song is Teri Meri from the Movie Bodyguard starring Salman Khan & Kareena Kapoor
Composed by Himesh Reshammiya
Sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan & Shreya Ghoshal

Show hai Arushi ki
Full-on Kushi ki...

(Show is Arushi's
Full-on Kushi )

So my Sweet babies, Cutie pies......I am here with another beautiful Story. So are you guys ready to listen?

So the Story is...

Kushi's Attention shifted to the story whereas Arnav too is listening to the RJ's words.

There was a couple who were So much in love, their marriage was of love marriage. A Caring husband & beautiful wife, we can call them the Prince and Princess, One day a guy came to live in their House who is the Ex-Boyfriend of a princess with his daughter who is a Xerox copy of the Princess and you know who invited the guy, the prince, Yes you guys heard it right the prince invited the guy with his daughter to live in his house as he had a business deal & the guy is the client of the prince and after entering of that guy in his home he came to know that he is her princess's Ex and everyone in his home started to compare the guy's daughter and princess which increased prince's insecurity, Cherry on the top even Princess too started playing with the guy's daughter and started spending her time with the guy who is her EX increasing the prince's insecurity ten times more.....