part 7

Well, After a long time...Hope you didn't miss me...As I promised here's the update on Sunday. Hope I satisfied you guys...!

MAHA UPDATE

"Which game, Arnav Ji?", Asked Kushi frowning at him and at the same time excited to play the game.

Arnav was thankful for the almighty even though he doesn't believe in it but the almighty is the only one who created his crazy wife who is unique and a masterpiece. So he must thank his wife's Goddess to make her unique and crazy, right? Won't he need to? Yes, Of course, he needs to.

Arnav who got a good chance to implement his plan internally jumped up and down in joy.

"Truth or dare", said Arnav to Kushi to which Kushi is very much excited as she just clapped her hands jumping up and down while smiling brightly where Arnav stood there admiring her.

"Truth or Dare?" With the enthusiasm visible in her body form questioned Arnav to which Arnav just smiled at her, well which of course meant that he is telling the truth and ready to play and initiated the play by himself for the first time making her heart & mind dance in the joy which is on full-time job nowadays.

"Hmmm, Kushi! Let's start the game", said Arnav and went to bring a bottle.

Kushi settled herself on the floor beside the recliner and Arnav too joined the floor sitting opposite Kushi after bringing the bottle along with him.

Raiazada Mansion
Main Hall

Devyani looked at Parvathi and invited her to sit in the living room where Anjali and Manorama too stood up looking at her and sat opposite Parvathi after the pleasantries and Sheetal and Aarav sat there confused looking at the new entry.

Payal who just came down after putting the clothes for washing looked at Parvathi with a confused expression, where Parvathi is not at all surprised looking at Payal but acted as if she is confused and surprised and looked at both of them, Devyani introduced Parvathi to Payal.

"Payal bitiya, she is Parvathi Vyas. A businesswoman and Manohar and Manorama's one and only best friend as well as our family friend too. She stays in Paris", said Devyani clearing Payal's confusion Payal who listened to her Grand Mother-in-law took her blessings but she didn't get any good vibes from her, warning her insides to stay alert. She is really kind of getting some weird feelings regarding Parvathi not knowing that her weird feelings are indeed right.

"Parvathi bitiya, She is Payal, Akash's wife", Parvathi heard Devyani say and looked at Payal faking a smile at her with a surprised look.

"You didn't tell me about Akash's marriage, Chachi Ji", asked Parvathi who calls devyani 'Chachi Ji' acting innocent as she doesn't know about their marriage before but it's true that she really didn't get any call from Raizadas regarding Akash's marriage.

"Well. Manohar bitwa sent you an invitation but you didn't respond. So, what can we do?" said Devyani frowning at her.

"Oh. Well, that's Okay. I think I thought of it as an invitation that came from one of my clients," said Parvathi again putting on an innocent mask even though she knows that she didn't get any invitation and she knows why she didn't get an invitation and who is responsible for it.

"Well. Leave it, Parvathi bitiya. Let's just forget about it", said Devyani and continued her talks.

"After a long time Parvathi bitiya, why didn't you come at least once all these years? No Address, No phone calls or video calls regularly? Huh? Almost 24 years it is! Don't you miss us?" asked Devyani to Parvathi after ordering HP to bring the snacks and juice for Parvathi.