Note

Heya,

Hope you are doing good?
So, I'm here to make an announcement about something which is very important for me to update the story further, that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave this story incomplete.

How far you've understood the concept of the story?
Am I able to convey my every update clear?
Are you able to understand the story till now?

I just want a summary till last chapter, So that I can be sure I'm able to convey the story line clearly.

You just have to comment i.e., you have to write a summary in comment box of whatever you have understood till now, in which ever language you like(I don't know every language though). It will help me to update the story according to your convenience & understanding.

I want at least 45% of response from my reader's on this, after that I'll update the story and I've the draft already . So, if I'll get 45% response today itself, I'll give an update today or else when I feel satisfied with your response.

I've project presentation until Wednesday . I just want response and I'll update the already drafted chapter.

I'm sorry if I'm being mean.

I don't want any votes, I just want your response if you are able to understand the content or not.

Waiting for your response,
Bhavana:)