part 10

Raizada Mansion

Main Hall

Anjali, Payal, and Devyani are usually making everything ready for the Morning prayers when Parvathi joined them which made Payal disgusting. Devyani and Anjali usually Smiled at her welcoming her. As the women of Raizada did notice that Parvathi entered from the main door, they thought to ask her and Devyani to do the same exactly.

"Where were you Parvathi? Where are you coming from at the wee hours of this early morning?", Asked Devyani and Parvathi threw a fake smile at her as usually which no one Could able to figure out except those who know about her and her true intentions, as after all, she is a great actress not in reel life but real life.

"Actually Chachi(Aunt), I went for a walk outside, near the park here for some time, I wanted to enjoy the wee hours of early morning, the cool breeze, chirping of the birds. I really wanted to enjoy that and that is what I did," said Parvathi looking at Devyani where devyani and Anjali nodded at her smiling, and told her to join in the prayer. Manorama Raizada too came down to attend the morning prayer after looking at herself in the mirror for the nth time. Except for Kushi Singh Raizada who is sleeping very peacefully in her husband's arms, everyone is present at the time inside their house. That is when Sheetal too joined them thinking to impress them and show herself as an Ideal Daughter-in-law not knowing that her day is going to be a memorable day as she is going to welcome hell for herself from the ASR and Kushi's Arnav.

Soon the prayer got completed without Kushi where Kushi is busy in her Dreamland of hers. Taking this as an opportunity, Sheetal thought to insult Kushi and damage her image.

"I was thinking that Where is Kushi? She didn't even attend the morning prayer being an elder Daughter-in-law of this house. How can she sleep like this and this late? I know she is a childish woman but being careless and irresponsible, I didn't expect it from Kushi", said Sheetal to no one in particular but it did work on them who are standing there but not in the favour of herself but in the favour of Kushi and she realized it after listening to the voice she least expected.

"You don't have to worry about KushiJi, Sheetal Ji. She is a daughter more than the daughter-in-law of this house. She can sleep whenever she feels like it, she will do whatever she likes. It's her house", said Anjali shocking Sheetal to the core. Anjali can't able to bear it when Sheetal was talking about Kushi, her family member which she remembered now and replied to her because no matter what a mere guest cannot insult their family member like that which she realized now only because she noticed Sheetal's behavior yesterday because her brother pointed out to Sheetal particularly and she didn't like it a bit,  Sheetal questioning about Kushi. So she said that Kushi is the daughter more than the daughter-in-law of this house which is a fact too because she can't bear if anyone points a finger at her family but she didn't realize that they are not treating her as one, but soon and very soon everything is going change, everyone is going realize their mistakes, gradually though.

Sheetal after listening to Anjali shut her mouth tight not wanting to embarrass herself more in front of the family.

Arshi's Room

Arnav's sleep got disturbed as the sun Rays peeking through the curtains fell on him and his vision fell on his angel who is sleeping peacefully like a baby, his baby girl putting her head on his chest hugging him by his waist, putting her legs over his, completely sleeping over him. Arnav admired her for some time before his eyes fell on the wall clock only to realize it is 8.00 Clock which means he missed his jogging but was he upset about that? No, Not at all as he got some hours to sleep with his wife hugging her close to his heart peacefully. Kushi whose sleep flew away from the window is now awake and got to see her husband looking at her with a love-filled gaze. Yes, he did a mistake. A mistake of not realizing his wife's miseries but he wanted to make everything right between them Right?