Prologue

BZZZZZZZZZZT. BZZZT. BZZZT.

Dani groaned in protest as her alarm clock vibrated against her shoulder. Her baby-a gigantic 1-year-old Golden Retriever named Rosie, had taken up the entire space on her bed and only left early this morning, leaving her to sleep in the most uncomfortable position in the last hour she was able to doze off. And now it's time to wake up, she sighed tiredly in her head, feeling so lazy at the thought of working with less than 3 hours of sleep.

Still, Dani smiled.

When you had a dream about Harry Styles-no matter how weird the dream may be, it was more than enough to get you through the day. At least that's what Dani mused as she stretched her arms up her head, hearing her joints pop, feeling her muscles ache with stiffness. As she slipped off the bed and stood up, planting her feet on the wooden floor, something grabbed her ankle. In a second, she's screaming her lungs out in pure fright as she fell down on her bum.

And Dani, for all she was worth, tried to still her pounding heart, her nerves all over the place. "What the fuck!?" Her ankle felt like it had been burnt, although the skin remained clear and untouched. Breathing in and out, her eyes were concentrated on the blanket that covered what was under her bed. But there was nothing from her perspective, only pitch-black space. Like a black hole. Since when had it been that dark under her bed in the mornings?

"Danielle?" she heard her mother call out from outside the room. "Are you alright, honey?"

"Cockroach!" Dani yelled back automatically. Sensing that her mom was content with that answer, she crawled further away from the bed until she felt her desk behind her back, the side drawer handles stinging against her spinal column. She gulped in fear.

That wasn't really a hand that grabbed her, was it?

It must have been Wilbur, Dani gasped in deep contemplation, the indestructible cockroach that lived under her bed. He must have crawled on her ankle and fled to safety. Her mind appeased, she began to sigh in comfort, knowing it was the best explanation that her mind and body could live with. Because it couldn't have possibly been a person's hand, considering that her younger sister-the only person who would have tried something like this, was on a sleepover at a friend's house.

Or better yet-maybe she was dreaming. Lucid dreaming, right. Maybe she was still half-dreaming? What if she had fallen into that strange portal with Harry Styles-the love of her life, and he in his fright, had grabbed onto her ankle-

Dani swallowed another scream when something flicked from under the bed. A small brown thing. Peering closer to the object, she gasped. Wilbur. She recognized him at once; how many nights had she spent trying to kill that little bastard? Her eyes darted to the dark space in alarm. If Wilbur was dead...

What the hell was happening...?

Something shifted in the dark, and Dani, acting like an idiot in a horror movie, went on her knees and began making her way towards the bed. With a trembling hand, she lifted the sheet.

Slowly...

Slowly...

A head poked out from the darkness, a pair of dreamy yet familiar bright green eyes blinking at her. A mop of curly hair followed, plump red lips, and then broad shoulders, and then TONS of tattoed skin, and BOOM: A very naked Harry Styles was kneeling in front of her, having crawled out from under her bed, the rest of the blanket hanging to cover his bottom.

Eyes wide as saucers, Dani slapped her own face, trying to wake up from this crazy dimension-

"Hello," Harry's timbre greeted her. He sounded relaxed. Like this was any other normal day.

"H-Ha-Harry...?"

Flashing her the smile she knew so well, Harry leaned closer to her, their noses a hair away from touching. "You must be my Dani!" he exclaimed in that sexy British accent she loved, and sprung from the floor to wrap his long limbs around her body.

Unmindful of his own strength, Harry had carelessly knocked the poor Dani against her bedroom desk, and knocked her out cold. Or maybe it was a simple case of meeting the man of your dreams, seeing him naked, finding him under your bed, and your brain simply gives up.

The last thing Dani remembered was Harry's face, concern and something like love painted on his pretty face.

Rest in peace, Dani, she told herself. You have officially gone crazy and died.

______

Author's Note:

Hello dearies,

So yay Team Darry! Here I am again, writing another DanixHarry fic because I love making @whammystyles happy. I've had this story sitting in my drafts for a while now, and I've always fondly called this Bound to Happen: The Extended Version. Haha. But of course, this story is of a different and playful setting. It's a different universe altogether, although it IS the pop star Harry Styles on here. This is also a MAGICAL story, so things might not make sense at first. 

Add this story to your libraries, vote, and tell me what you think!

Love,

Jac

P.S. Updates on this fic won't be as fast as the other two, but who knows?