10 || Challenge

Dani's day was rather unpleasant. 

After Harry woke her up from her delicious dream to give her a better, sexier experience, he had collapsed in exhaustion. She had spent a few minutes laughing to herself then, imagining the ramifications of what just transpired, fantasizing about how it would really feel to have Harry fall asleep on her after they finally have sex. It was going to be great. She couldn't say phenomenal because Harry himself was already a dream come true. 

Harry, however, was not featherweight. She had struggled to dislodge herself from his log of a body (he was truly so long and heavy), and you'd think they really had intercourse because of the way her lungs had yearned for air after managing to push him off of her. Her clothes were pulled and crumpled all over too, and thankfully, it was for all the right and wrong reasons. 

Dani smiled fondly as she watched him sleep, occasionally tracing his creamy skin with her fingertips, memorizing the intricate details of his tattoos. She took a whiff of his hair and just giggled. He was hers. Her poor baby, however, must have exhausted himself from all the research he did on his identity. 

Now it was going to be even harder to let him go. Sure, the fandom was probably dying and grieving right now, and his friends, family and the boys were probably going crazy trying to find him, but can't she have her little slice of heaven for a little more? 

Hence, Dani told the universe, give me a few more days. A few more days and she'll give him back. She'll convince Harry that he had to go back home. His real home -- not under her bed. She didn't even want to think about how she would feel then. 

So instead of surfing the internet to check how the world was doing with Harry Styles, she grabbed the stone amulet and went outside her room for food. One problem at a time, Dani thought. And now, food was her main priority. All the almost-sex was depleting all her energy! 

Still, the question was on repeat at the back of her head. 

What would you do when Harry finally decides to leave you? 

______

When Dani returned from emptying out their fridge, her room was empty. She figured that Harry woke up and found her nowhere in sight, so he decided to go back under. Ignoring the feelings of worry and panic that he was truly gone, she resumed her day like any other, slightly practicing about how she would deal if Harry indeed didn't exist in her life. 

Dani played with Rosie. She tried to catch up on 5 Seconds of Summer, specifically avoiding any One Direction news, although she would often catch headlines regarding a certain missing boyband member. She tried chatting with Jewel, albeit hesitantly, knowing her BFF was still grieving for the tour's sudden delay and possible cancelation. Instead of engaging her in their usual 24/7 conversations, she just sent a long message explaining how she was fine, might have lied about poor internet connection, told her how much she missed her, and her phone was still broken. This was the longest they've gone without talking or without her phone in her hand. After sending Jewel the message, Dani made a promise to herself, she would tell her best friend all about it in the future, but now was just not the time. 

If Jewel had Louis Tomlinson living in her room, Dani knew Jewel wouldn't even bother saying goodbye to her. She'll probably just receive an invitation to her wake or something. Dani laughed. Haven't they always told each other they'd die if they were face to face with their beloved? 

Well, Dani thought. I can certainly tell Jewel she won't literally die. She will just fall deeper in love with Louis just as she did with Harry. So she sent a P.S. after her e-mail, saying how much she still shipped Jouis and sorry for not updating the fic she was writing about them. And yes, she also mentioned that she was certain that Harry will return.