9 || Soothe

When Harry bit on her lower lip, tugging it with his teeth, Dani moaned. She wanted to close her eyes to keep this dream sequence in her head, but she didn't. So she gazed at him as he rubbed himself against her, both his hands pushing hers on either side of the bed. She had never dreamed for him to be this way — to be so needy, so longing of her skin, even hotter.

"Oh, Dani," he whispered, and kissed her full on the mouth, licking the cave of her mouth like he was a starved man. He breathed into her, and he gave her life. She felt alive. "I love you."

Dani blinked. "What?"

"I love you," he groaned as he crushed her with his weight, his hands digging on her sides, pulling her clothes, and Dani wanted to scream YES, DO IT FASTER PLEASE, but he just told her he loved her.

"I love you, Harry," Dani sobbed, the feeling between her thighs and her heart a strange yet welcome mix as she stared into his heartbreaking green eyes.

Because this was just a dream, wasn't it?

Remembering that Harry Styles was indeed waiting in her bed (well, she hoped he would be), Dani had to pull herself away from the dream and wake up. For once, her reality was better than her fantasy world, and even if he wasn't actively trying to sex her up there... At least, Dani thought, he was there.

Courageously, Dani opened her eyes, and didn't expect what was to happen next.

______

"Nnnnnnn!"

She was positively still dreaming, right?

Harry Styles was literally on top of her, his gaze piercing right through her just like a part of him was insistently poking the crease of her shorts. His perfect face was flushed, beads of sweat rolling down the sides of his face, his long curls in disarray. "Dani? Are you finally awake?"

Just like he did in her dream, he was holding her hands firm down the mattress, and he looked just as enraptured of her as he did a few minutes ago in her head. Dani felt something gush between her thighs, and she trembled effortlessly when he took a whiff of her hair. "N-no. I couldn't possibly... be awake...!"

Harry laughed quietly, the sound both heavenly and sinful in her ears. "I've been trying to wake you up, but you'd rather sleep than be with me."

Oh, dear God. Let this be real! Dani gasped when he bent his head down to lick her lips.

"Dani, this is more than real," he whispered huskily, and Dani unconsciously lifted her hips to graze against his. With a gentle smile, he kissed both her cheeks. "Eager beaver much?"

Dani yelped when she realized she had said her mental plea out loud. "Harry," she groaned. "Why..." She stopped herself from talking. She didn't want to stop this. What if this was some weird dream extension or what if her mind finally cracked or she actually died and went to heaven?

Harry kissed her again and her world spun.

Something was wrong with this picture. Her Harry wasn't like this! He was a child trapped in a man's body. He wasn't aggressive like this, touching her in ways that made her body burn. "This can't be real, but please don't stop!" Real Harry, Dream Harry -- she didn't care, she'll take it! She'll take ANYTHING!

Harry nudged her shirt upwards, baring her belly for him, and without another word, he blew raspberries on her tummy. She stifled her scream and laughter, and she knew she was going to wake up from this fantasy, but Harry was just grinning at her. "It's me, Dani."

Dani didn't even realize he was already holding her arms upwards, keeping her wrists together above her head with one hand as his other hand rested flat on her abdomen. She was beyond aroused. She didn't think feeling this h orny was even possible. The fact that she was so deep in love with this man drove her insane with desire.

"Remembering who I am wasn't easy," Harry said, his fingers tracing the waistband of her shorts and panties innocently, as if he couldn't see the way she was shaking under his touch. "And I thought, what if Small Simon had just put a love spell on me to bring me here?" His finger made a trail to her bellybutton. "But I remember the first time I was transported to this dimension, and he didn't tell me anything. Just your name. And the moment I saw you, I just knew, Dani. I knew I was supposed to love you. I found it hard to express what I felt, but it's here." He touched his heart.

Grasping her hip, Dani felt tears in her eyes fall when he leaned down and kissed her hard.

"I've been waiting for you my whole life, Dani, and I don't plan on going anywhere."

Dani's heart was pounding -- and if she were being honest, she probably reached climax with what Harry just told her. She was breathless, sweating and cold at the same time, and when Harry grabbed his c ock, any motions of fainting was pushed far back in her mind. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO LOSE IT, DANI MOON! she scolded herself, and burned the image of Harry giving his e rection a slow tug with his hand. Now THAT was what she had been waiting for her whole life, for Harry to look at her with love and lust in his eyes, and they were FINALLY going to do the deed...! 

As Harry let go of his d ick, his hands eagerly on her hips, Dani helped him quickly shove her shorts and panties down, and she shivered in anticipation as her hips trembled, the cold air hitting her wetness. "Oh god," she moaned. It's really happening, and she could sense the urgency in his actions, his face. He wanted this as much as she did. "Harry...!"

Harry climbed over her, positioning himself right before her entrance. "Dani, I..."

Right before she can take matters into her own hands, Dani felt the wind squeezed out of her as Harry fell on top of her. Motionless. "Harry?" she asked. Was this her karma for falling asleep on him a few hours ago? "Harry?" Oh god.

"Mmmm," he moaned happily, rubbing himself lightly against her. "Love you..."

Instead of feeling completely let down by the fact that he just fell asleep on top of her, their privates a sticky, wet mess between them, Dani felt a soft laugh bubble up her throat. He loved her! "Harry loves me...!" She didn't know how or why that made sense, but somehow, it was different than the way he had said it before he learned about his identity. She took a few minutes to digest what just happened -- from falling asleep feeling hopeless, to waking up to such a wonderful dream. This was probably the best day of her life! It made her want to laugh and cry and laugh some more.

However,  what did Harry mean about staying with her forever?  Honestly, there were too many unanswered questions in her head. Too happy to care, Dani decided they should cross the bridge only when they got there. Although she had an idea that Harry didn't completely remember everything just yet, she knew that it was a start. They had a long journey ahead, and Dani knew it was going to be an exciting few days from now on.

Laughing maniacally in her head, Dani felt victorious. Darry's real af, bitches!