17 || Cascade

Dani didn't know how long they remained on his bed in each other's arms, but when she woke up later, she had never felt so refreshed in her life. Content. She took a deep whiff of his skin and loved his scent -- a mix of sweat and her soap, her shampoo. Slipping out off bed, she made her way across the wooden blocks where Harry's life was on full display.

A smile on her face, Dani touched each one with her fingers. What would it have been like, to have been part of his life since the beginning? Every picture that represented Harry's life was a beautiful sight. She gasped in surprise as she felt his firm arms wrap around her waist. Harry rested his chin on the crook of her neck. Dani sighed in quiet happiness as she felt his warmth cloak over her soul.

"I'm glad you're here," he murmured against her hair. "I've been wanting to show you something."

Harry slowly guided her to the last block, the newest twenty-second one. It was still muddy, but there was a silhouette there. Dani watched in delayed surprise as he reached out and rubbed the dirt off the block with her palm. She wanted to cry out for him to stop (not yet, please!), her heart beating so fast in pain, but she bit her lip hard. She tightened her grasp on the arm around her waist.

No, Dani thought. I don't want to be afraid anymore. 

"Look," he said, pulling his hand away from the block. "It's you."

Dani peered closer to see, and it took her a while to recognize her face. "Me?" The picture was slightly faded, but it was a picture of her sitting by her desk, looking at what seemed like the camera, a smile on her face. She was obviously happy; she had this huge grin that made her eyes crinkle, her head thrown back a little in glee. If Harry wasn't here, she would have sobbed in simultaneous joy and pain. "Is this the way you see me?"

Harry nodded and squeezed her tighter against him. "As you can see, you're always a part of me. You belong in my life."

Dani wiped the tears that escaped her eyes. "You say the best things, Harry."

"I speak the truth," Harry said with a smile. He turned her in his arms and placed his hands lightly on her shoulders, the fingertips brushing against her neck. His thumbs were moving in slow, circular motions. His cheeks were a lovely shade of red. "Wifey, I love you."

"I love you too, Hubby," she said, and met his lips in a chaste kiss.

They drew back for a while and just locked gazes. It was cliché, but she wanted to freeze in time and keep the memory locked in her heart forever.

"Do you know you make it so hard to be a gentleman?"

Dani laughed, she didn't even care if she ruined the moment. "Don't even get me started, Harry Styles."

A faint smile on his face, he pecked the tip of her nose. "Do you trust me?"

"With all my heart," Dani said truthfully.

Harry nodded. Without another word, he leaned down to lock her lips with his. His hand snaked around her waist, and the other gently pressed against the back of her head. Dani closed her eyes as he deepened the kiss.

Dani didn't want to think. She didn't want to mess this up. She didn't want to freak out. Her knees trembled helplessly as Harry boldly reached underneath her top, rubbing the skin underneath. He was teasing her with his hands, but he was so gentle. How did he even do it? It made her shiver inside as it made her want to cry. He was taking it slow with her, and rightly so because she didn't know how to pace herself.

His hands slowly went behind her back, down the slope of her bottom, and without warning, scooped her up from the floor. Dani let out a breathless laugh as she clung to his neck. Closing her eyes, she knew if she didn't hold tight, she would melt down the floor. And yet her fingers were cold as ice, shaking without control. As he carried her over to the bed, Dani buried her nose against his chest, and mindlessly licked his nipple. If he reacted, he didn't show it, but she could feel his hard length poking against her shorts before he set her down on the cushion.

When Harry bent over her, he brushed his fingers over her lips before mashing his mouth against hers. He suckled her neck, made her moan. Dani bit on his lip when she felt him cup her between the legs. Her hips bucked against his touch. Was this really and finally happening? His other hand pushed her shirt upwards, exposing her breasts for him to see.

In typical situations like these, other women would have wanted to cover themselves, but Dani knew that she was with her soulmate, her everything. All she could do was murmur a soft, "Touch me, Harry..."

And he obliged with his mouth.

Dani moaned loudly as Harry began to lick and suck her sensitive nipples. She arched her back in response, pulling his head harder against her chest. The sensation was driving her crazy; the sweet friction of his mouth, tongue and teeth sent electric sparks down her belly and her core. When his hand slipped inside her shorts to pat her underwear, she didn't shy away but spread her legs further apart. She was more than ready to receive him, take all of him inside her.

When Harry lifted his head from her bosom, he stared into her eyes before licking his swollen lips. Pressing a hand against her still erect nipple, his other hand tugged her shorts and underwear downwards. "I want to see you."

Dani's mouth felt dry. She felt like she just reached her own climax as she watched Harry kneel between her parted legs, her shorts and panties still hooked on her right ankle. She was exposed for him to see. Bare and wide open. And he was looking at her like she was the hottest thing on the planet. Her body felt on fire. Her hands wanted to cover her most intimate place, but she kept her hands to her sides, giving him exactly what she wanted to since she found him under her bed.

"I want all of you, Dani Moon," Harry whispered, and rested the tip of his fingers on top of her mound, making her moan. Once again, her hips lifted off the mattress, eager for more of his touch. He smirked at her, but instead of touching her there, he pressed her back down on the bed. "Don't need to rush, Wifey. We'll take all day if we have to."

Dani felt something molten burst from inside her. "Harry... Hubby..."

"Shh," he hushed her and before she can react, he poked her sensitive nub with his thumb. She was already moist, so the heat doubled at once. She wanted to cry out in pleasure, her hands darting to guide him inside her, but he didn't move. "Why are you so quiet?"

Dani shook her head at him, knowing he was teasing her on purpose.

"Watch me this time, Dani," Harry whispered, tugging on his member for her to see. His hand still resting on her sex, he began to work himself.

Hypnotized.

Dani was hypnotized as she watched Harry rub his c ock with his palm. He was wet as well, leaking from the tip, and each rub to the reddened head made him groan in pure lust.

"I think of you this way when I'm alone," he confessed fearlessly as he squeezed himself. He turned to her. "I always think about being inside you. And now..." He turned to her, showed her how hard he was. "Will you let me fuck you, Wifey? Please?"

Yes had never been more sweeter.