19 || Consumed

Unfortunately, Dani thought with much dismay, as she watched the love of her life bury himself in fast food glory, Harry Styles was not a sex machine. Reality was not like fan fiction, where all Harry thought about was lovemaking and romance.

Or maybe it was her bruised ego that kept her thinking this way, remembering how she was ready for round 7 until Harry -- yes, Harry himself, was the one who told her he was starving and they needed to eat first.

But who needed food when there was Harry?

The only thing hungry in Dani's body was not her stomach but her vajayjay. And instead of calling out his name in her throes of ecstasy, she had to call the nearest fast food joint.

"Dani? Aren't you going to eat this?" Harry asked with his mouth half full with a mix of god-knows-what, waving the last French fry between his finger.

Dani sighed. "Actually, I-"

"Ok, more for me then," he said happily, and popped the string of deep fried potato into his already full mouth.

"I was going to eat that," Dani finished with much regret. "But you can have it, I guess."

"Dani, look at this," Harry said proudly, now stuffing his mouth with big, white marshmallows. "Look at me!"

A round of chubby bunny was not on her agenda after a night of glorious sex, but seeing Harry with his face stuffed and trying to smile at her without the marshmallows popping out, Dani couldn't help but laugh.

"Do it too, Dani!" Harry said enthusiastically as he reached for the plastic pack of sweets, but Dani shook her head.

"No thanks, I'm good," Dani said, shaking her head. She would usually play that game and win, but the only thing she wanted to stuff her mouth consisted of things that were Rated-R.

Harry grinned at her, clearly trying to cheer her up. "Do you want to go out today, Dani?" he asked after swallowing the huge clump of food in his mouth, going back to eating his food again. Rubbing the new black moon on his ribs, he smiled. "I was thinking of getting another tattoo."

Dani's stomach twisted with worry at his plan. It wasn't that she didn't want to shower him with everything she had and more, but she was beginning to feel bothered that her savings were slowly going down the drain. The matching tattoos they got the other day was costly on its own. Pushing thoughts of impending regret in her mind, she shrugged. "What do you plan to get?"

"The number 8," Harry said, taking a sip of soda.

"The number 8?"

"To mark the 8 times I made you reach climax on our first night together," Harry said with a blush.

Dani's mouth dropped open. Savings be damned, she WILL have to get him that tattoo. He was counting too? She giggled happily. "Harry, you're surprisingly crass. I kinda like it."

"To be honest with you... I just want to see more of your world, Dani," Harry said, his face a bit serious now, despite the ketchup stain on the side of his cheek. "I feel like there's so much more I have to know and learn about your life."

You should get to know me better between the legs, Dani thought, but she decided against saying what was on her mind because he was having a serious moment. "Well, I'm a bit sore from all that sex," she noted with a little bit of bragging to the world. "Not that I'm saying I'm not ready to ride the Harry train, but I just want to spend the day cooped in here with you and be lazy, I guess." And maybe throw in a quickie or two in there, she wanted to say, but Harry might get the impression that she was a sex maniac. Well...