The Queen

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Tom who was forced to marry the king by his father. Tom was scared and didn't want to do it, but he had no choice. He was taken to the castle and introduced to the king, who was an old and cruel man.

As time went on, Tom slowly started to transform into a girl. He grew long hair and his voice became more feminine. The king was pleased with the changes and began to treat Tom with more kindness.

Tom was forced to wear dresses and act like a proper lady. He was obedient and polite, doing everything the king asked of him. Eventually, the king married Tom and she became the queen of the kingdom.

As the queen, Tom gave birth to many princesses. She was a good and fair ruler and the people of the kingdom loved her. She spent her days attending to the needs of the kingdom and making sure that everyone was happy and well-cared for.

One day, Tom's father came to the kingdom. He was shocked to see his son had become a woman and begged for forgiveness. But Tom was filled with anger and resentment towards her father. She used her magic to curse him, turning him into a statue of a woman.

From then on, Tom ruled the kingdom as a fair and just queen. She lived a long and fulfilling life, surrounded by her loving husband and daughters. She never forgot the hardships she had endured and was grateful for the second chance she had been given.