Robbed

there were two best friends named Jack and Mark. They had known each other since childhood, and they did everything together.

But one day, Jack became very sick. He was bedridden and unable to do anything, and Mark was worried about him.

As time went on, Jack's illness began to take a strange turn. He started to feel different, and his body began to change. His muscles became softer, his voice became higher, and his face became more delicate.

To Mark's amazement, Jack was slowly transforming into a woman.

Despite the shock and confusion, Mark couldn't help but be drawn to the beautiful woman that Jack was becoming. He found himself falling in love with her, and he knew that he had to tell her how he felt.

Jack, now a woman named Jackie, was surprised by Mark's confession, but she felt the same way. They decided to pursue their relationship, despite their families' disapproval.

They went on dates and traveled the world together, exploring new places and experiencing new things. They kissed and hugged, and they were happy and in love.

But they wanted more. They wanted to be able to support themselves and live the lives that they deserved, without interference from their families.

So they decided to rob a bank.

They planned the robbery carefully, and they executed it flawlessly. They made off with a large fortune, and they used the money to travel the world and live the lives that they had always dreamed of.

Eventually, they decided to get married. They exchanged vows and pledged to love each other forever, as man and wife.

A few years later, Jackie became pregnant. She gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, and they were the happiest family in the world.

But they didn't stop there. They continued to rob banks, using their skills and cunning to make a fortune that allowed them to live the life of their dreams.

They were the happiest couple in the world, and they remained in love and devoted to each other until the end.