Follower

Once upon a time, there was a man named John who was a passionate feminist. He fought for gender equality and gained a large following on social media. He believed that everyone should be treated as equals, regardless of their gender.

One day, while out promoting his cause, he was approached by a mysterious doctor who offered to help him take his beliefs to the next level. Without hesitation, John accepted the offer, and the doctor injected him with a special serum.

At first, John didn't notice any changes, but as the days went by, he began to notice that his body was slowly transforming. His once short hair grew long, his voice became higher, and his muscles became softer. He was shocked and confused, but the doctor assured him that everything was going according to plan.

As the transformation progressed, John's followers on social media started to disappear. He soon realized that his message of equality was no longer resonating with his audience, as he was now a woman.

Feeling defeated, John left his old life behind and moved to a small town, where he started working as a bartender. There, she met a kind man named David, who helped her come to terms with her new life. They soon fell in love and shared a kiss.

John was now fully a woman, her manhood shrunk till it was gone, she changed her name to Joanna. She would live the rest of her life as a woman, but she was happy with David by her side. She realized that true equality is not about changing the physical appearance, but about treating everyone with kindness and respect.

Although she had lost her followers, she found true love and acceptance in her new life. Joanna never regreted the decision, she knew deep down that it was the right thing for her to do.