Start Over

Once there was a man named John, who fell into debt with a powerful mafia boss. In an effort to repay his debt, John was forced to work as a servant for the boss. He was humiliated and laughed at by the other mafia members, who enjoyed seeing him dressed as a maid and doing their bidding.

But the boss had something even more degrading in store for John. He ordered him to take hormones to feminize his body. John protested, but the boss threatened to hurt him and his loved ones if he didn't comply.

For one year, John took the hormones, and his body slowly transformed into that of a girl. His muscles softened, his face became more feminine, his voice grew higher, and his manhood shrunk and eventually disappeared.

Feeling like he had no other choice, John undergo bottom surgery and fully became a girl, now named as "Johanna".

The boss took a liking to his new feminine appearance, and Johanna was made into his personal servant. She would serve him meals, run errands and do household chores, always having to be on her bosses lap to fulfill his wishes, putting up with the constant physical and mental abuse while wishing to escape, but too scared of the consequences, if she dared to try.

Johanna was trapped in this life, with no way out. She was forced to accept her new identity and make the best of a terrible situation. She was made to do things she never thought she would have to do, like making love with her boss, but she never gave up hope of one day finding a way to escape and start over.