School Love

Two best friends named Clark and Marcus who were secretly in love with each other. They had known each other since high school, and they spent all their time together.

But they were afraid to confess their feelings to each other, afraid of being rejected or ridiculed. So they decided to keep their love a secret.

Clark came up with a plan. He would disguise himself as a girl named Clary and go on a date with Marcus. That way, they could be together without anyone knowing the truth.

Marcus agreed to the plan, but he had a secret of his own. He had been giving Clark estrogen serum, in order to slowly transform him into a girl.

Clark didn't know about the serum, and he was shocked when he began to feel changes in his body. His muscles became softer, his voice became higher, and his face became more delicate.

But Marcus was happy. He finally had the girl of his dreams, and he couldn't wait to tell everyone.

So he kissed Clary in front of all his schoolmates, and he declared that he would marry her.

The school was shocked and outraged. They expelled Marcus and Clark, and they forbade them from ever seeing each other again.

But Marcus and Clark didn't care. They were in love, and they were determined to be together.

They ran away to a small town and got married, living their lives as man and wife. They were happy and in love, and they didn't need anyone else's approval.

They lived together until the end, and they never regretted their decision to be together.