Fly

There was a young boy named Ryan who loved to wander through the forests and fields near his home, collecting all sorts of flowers and plants. One day, while out on one of his adventures, he stumbled upon a mysterious garden that he had never seen before. The garden was filled with beautiful flowers that Ryan had never seen before, and he couldn't resist the temptation to pick a few of them.

As he reached out to pluck a flower, a beautiful woman appeared before him, her face contorted with anger. She was the goddess of the garden, and she was furious that Ryan had dared to pick one of her flowers.

Ryan immediately apologized, but the goddess only laughed at him. She told him that the flower he had picked was cursed, and that he would pay for his transgression.

As the goddess spoke, Ryan felt a strange sensation wash over him. He began to feel his body changing, growing softer and more feminine. His muscles shrank and his skin became smooth and delicate. He realized with horror that he was transforming into a girl.

Tears streaming down her face, the newly transformed girl begged the goddess for forgiveness. She pleaded with her to reverse the curse, but the goddess only smiled and shook her head.

Instead of punishing the girl, the goddess hugged her and told her that she had been chosen to be the guardian of the garden. She would gain immortality and eternal youth, and she would serve as the protector of the flowers for all eternity.

Overjoyed by this news, the girl flew up into the clouds to meet another goddess who would guide her on her new path. She knew that she had a important role to play in the world, and she was ready to embrace it.