Underwater

Once upon a time, there was a man who lived by the sea and made his living as a fisherman. One day, the goddess of the water became angry with him for polluting the ocean with his waste and cast a curse upon him. She turned him into her servant and commanded him to live in her underwater castle and tend to her every need.

The man was miserable in his new life, forced to serve the whims of the water creatures that lived in the castle. He did his best to please the goddess and avoid making any mistakes, but one day he accidentally lit a fire in the castle, which angered the goddess even further.

In punishment, she cast a spell upon the man that slowly transformed his appearance. His hair grew long and delicate, his face became more feminine, and his body took on a more delicate shape. His manhood shrank until it was almost non-existent, and he found himself becoming more and more like a girl.

The man was horrified at the changes that were happening to him, but there was nothing he could do to stop them. He was trapped in the underwater castle, forced to serve the lust of the water creatures and the goddess of the water herself. He lived the rest of his days in shame and misery, a slave to the goddess and her creatures.