eleven

Surprise! This is the last update before Christmas <3

~*~
All I've been thinking about is that stupid text Jaden had sent me. It's been two days since he sent it, and I still don't know the reason why Ava was there in the first place. I know she said she was there for Jaden, but did he invite her over? Just after he had told me they aren't together?

Okay, maybe Jaden is half right. I'm....not jealous, but confused. Very confused. If I were to say I hate liars, I'd be a hypocrite, but I would be very mad if I found out Jaden is back with Ava just after he told me he wasn't.

I want to trust Jaden on this one—I really do—but it's hard considering the type of person he is. Holding back a sigh, I finally respond back to his text after two days of not knowing what to put,

Me:
I'm not jealous, just confused :)

And it's the truth....sort of. I haven't even seen Jayla over this weekend; I've been baking a lot in the kitchen with Stella and my mother. We've all liked baking (we used to bake a lot when Stella and I were younger), but it sort of stopped. I can't lie and say that this weekend has been boring because it hasn't, I've actually missed hanging out with my family.

I guess I am always hovering around the Walton's.

I shake my head, forgetting Jaden's word's because we are passed that now. My phone pings and my eyes widen, I only sent the message three minutes ago, I was actually expecting him to leave me on delivered.

Looking down at my phone, it only says five words—five words that makes heat rush to my cheeks whilst butterflies fly around my stomach.

Jaden
Stop lying to yourself, Ma ;)

He used 'Ma' again. Again. And it ends in a winking face. He is the one person I know to have such a big ego, but he isn't wrong. He never is. I am lying to myself. I'm jealous because I want to be with Jaden. Fucking hell, I can't believe I'm admitting that right now. But honestly, how long could I put that off?

I turn off my phone and throw it to the other side of my bed, how can I figure someone out when they have such a bipolar personality? I just want to peak into Jaden's mind and know what he's thinking...just for a second, so I don't end up going crazy.

Huffing, I roll onto my side, how can one boy have me thinking like this? I'm going crazy over here whilst he is probably hanging out with his ex, he really is insufferable sometimes.

~*~

Today is Monday, which means I have to go back to school....and see Jaden. Well, Jaden and Javon, but that doesn't make me feel any less nervous. Me and Jaden share more classes then what I share with Javon.

Standing tall, I walk out of my room like I'm unstoppable—which is quite hilarious if I do say so myself—and make my way downstairs and out the house. My mum is at work whilst Stella went an hour early, so she could hang out with Noah for a little bit before school.

The walk wasn't far, only about twenty minutes. I eventually get there and I walk straight into my first class of the day, not paying attention to anyone because I very much dislike people unless their name is Jayla, Kylee or Javon. Now, I'm also starting to think Jaden is slowly making his way onto that list—which is fucking mad.

"Yo," Wanna throws his bag onto the floor before taking his seat next to me. I smile and give him a quick side hug, "Hey." We start our work not long after that, talking about what we got up to during the weekend, and the day goes pretty quick, and I haven't even seen Jaden once.

I sit in the back of maths—hoping this will stop myself from getting picked on by the teacher—and sit quietly whilst I draw doodles into my notebook. "Hey, Leah." An overly cheery voice greets me as the seat next to me screeches as it gets pulled away from the desk.

My eyes slowly trail up the owners arm before my eyes lay onto Ava. "Hi? What are you doing? Your very....happy?" I warily observe her as she takes a seat next to me.

"Of course I am, silly," she giggles, which makes me want to rip my own ears off, "Anyone would be when they get back with their ex." I freeze half way through drawing a smiley face as I slowly turn back to Ava.

"What?"

She looks at me and surprise takes over her face, "Oh? You didn't hear? Me and Jaden are back together." My stomach drops as I slump back in my seat, trying to keep the dread off my face, whilst I zone out for the rest of the class.

Jaden and Ava are back together. Ava somehow won Jaden back after she cheated. He lied to me....why would he lie?

The last bell goes and I quickly pick up my bag before racing out of the classroom and make my way back to my locker in record time. Opening my locker, I grab my books that I need and double check that my homework is in there before closing it again and jump when I see the one and only Jaden standing there with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Hey, grumpy. What's up with the frown?" He teases whilst I just walk past him, bumping my shoulder into his in the process. "Hey," he grabs my arm and pulls me back before turning me to face him, "What's wrong?" He asks more seriously this time. His eyes search mine whilst I just slowly shake my head at him, "Do you think I'm some joke, Jaden?" I ask him seriously. His brows draw together whilst his hand slips away from my arm, "What the fuck are you talking about, Leah?" He asks, clueless.

I scoff under my breath, "I guess you do." I mutter to myself before I look back up to him and stand my ground, "I know you're back with Ava, Jaden. Did you seriously think you could keep it from me? I thought we were actually getting somewhere." I turn around and walk away before he can fit a sentence in and make my way out of school.

I see Jayla in the car from far away, but turn the opposite direction when she doesn't notice me. I can't be that close to Jaden right now, I just need time to think.

I was right, I don't know why I thought Jaden could be any different.

Jaden Walton really is insufferable.

A/N
Okay, this will be the last post before Christmas now :) I hope you all have a great Holiday, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Mwah <3