fifteen

I stir in my sleep and snuggle deeper into the warm blankets surrounding me, a small smile falling onto my lips. I sigh as I snuggle into what I'm guessing is a pillow until it lets out a sound. My eyes jolt open as I pull back slightly to see that I wasn't hugging a pillow, but instead I was cuddling into Jaden's chest.

What the fuck...?

"Morning, Ma." A deep voice greets my ears from a slightly higher place on the bed and I turn my head to look up. Our eyes connect immediately and I can't hold back the heat on my cheeks whilst the butterflies continue to flutter from his deep morning voice.

"Morning, J. How...when did I sleep over? I can't remember anything." I ask as I pull myself up and lay my head on his shoulder as his arm circles around my waist. Holy fuck. "All the crying and screaming knocked you out, I guess." He jokes, a small grin on his face.

I turn my head a throw him a glare, but he only flashes me his signature smirk—which I've missed the sight of, by the way. "I know I can be dramatic, but you don't have to make me feel bad." I mumble. "Yesterday, was all over the place." Jaden nods his head before suddenly he's door bursts open— which doesn't give me or Jaden enough time to react and move away from eachother.

"Yo, bro. Look at this, it's craz— Leah?" Javon tilts his head to the side, looking rather confused. "What is this? When did this happen— wait! Are you two together? What the fuck, how did I miss this?" My eyes widen, quite taken back by all the questions and I sit up despite all of Jaden's moaning about me doing otherwise.

"Wow, Wanna, calm down!" I stress as he just looks between us with a frown on his face. "Who else knows?" He asks, now taking a seat at Jaden's desk.

"Only Jayla." I mumble. Wanna nods his head before he turns to Jaden, "Bro, what the fuck? You didn't even tell me you liked her! I—I literally...what the fuck is going on? I'm so confused," he shakes his, "I thought you guys, like, hated eachother? Despised eachother, even." I sigh as guilt starts to take over all the other emotions I'm feeling right now.

"To be fair, we aren't actually together yet. This only happened last night when I found out..." I trail off and bite my lip. Should I really tell Javon before I tell Jayla? I mean, she is my best friend, wouldn't she want to know that I was best friends with her brother a couple years prier before we met?

"You found out what?" I look towards Jaden, who looks quite concerned about this whole thing surprisingly, before my attention goes back to Wanna.

"Never mind." I need to tell Jayla first.

"Look, I know I said you should try and get along with Jaden, but I didn't know it would lead to this?"

"Wait, what?" Jaden finally speaks, but I cut him off. "Is it weird?" I ask Wanna nervously. He sighs before shrugging, "Not really, I told you I had thought Jaden should've been with you...didn't I?" He smirks and I laugh, nodding my head. He did.

"Wait, you said that? Can someone please fill me in?" I could almost laugh at Jaden's face right now. He looks so lost, the poor thing. "Uh, when we were going to Starbucks that day...Wanna had just got off the phone to you and he told me that you should've been with someone like me instead of Ava.." I watch for his reaction, but there isn't one.

"She's a real bitch, isn't she?" He asks us unexpectedly. Me and Javon look towards one another before we turn back to him, "Yes." We say in unsion before we burst out laughing. Jaden joins in not long after that, and that's when I finally believe Wanna. Jaden is good, I just wish I had seen it sooner rather then later.

~*~

Later in the day, I find myself lying in Jayla's bed whilst she sits on the floor and organises her crystals. "You should start collecting crystals, you know." She calls out whilst I hum in response, "You need good energy around you." I sit up and cross my legs before leaning onto the palms of my hands.

"I'll think about it." In other words, it means I'll pass. And Jay knows that's what I meant too...because she's my best friend. "Hey, Jay? Could we talk? I have something...quite weird to tell you if I'm being honest." Jayla nods her head and puts all her crystals back before taking a seat next to me.

"What's up?"

I take a deep breath in, before I let everything out. About me and Jaden being friends when we were four. The promises we always made. How years later he only acted like he hated me because he was mad that I didn't remember him. How he still remembered me because he liked me. How we shared our second kiss last night. How Javon now knows too. I just tell her everything.

Throughout it all, her face goes from shocked, to a small grin, to her rolling her eyes, to her now smiling again. "Bro, you two are soulmates. There's nothing else to it." I laugh and flop back down onto the mattress. "I just can't believe Jaden had you before I did." She mutters.

I turn towards her and smile, "Technically, I didn't remember, so you've always had me." I joke, but I can't ignore the slight ache I feel. Jaden never forgot me, yet I did. He meant so much to me as well, and he means even more to me now.

"I love you, Lee."

"I love you, Jay."

A/N
Very short chapter, I'm sorry! I'll try to get another chapter out in the next two days, but I'm very busy, so no promises :(

I love you all, and I hope you have a great day!

Mwah <3