Author's Note

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I hope you all are having an amazing holiday season filled with family/friends, excessive amounts of cookies, and maybe even a cute elf ;)

Now for the one million dollar question that a lot of you have been asking...is this book finished?

Well...yes and no.

For now, this book is "complete." I think since the holiday season is coming to a close this is a good place to hit the pause button on this story. That doesn't automatically mean that I'm never going to add onto this book ever again, it just means that for the time being this book isn't going to have any new chapters added.

But there's also a very strong chance that I'm going to pick it back up sometime next winter and write (Yn) and Bernard into the Santa Clause 3. I'd love to write about them more, now just isn't the best time for me to do that.

So stay tuned!

Anywho...Thank you so so so so so so so much for reading this story!! It's nice to meet other humans who share my affinity for elf culture :)

The fact that this story has 25k read is absolutely insane, and I'm so thankful that you guys decided to click on this story. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed writing it! You all are amazing, and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you! I know I say this a ton, but your comments, votes, and reads give me a lot of motivation! Thanks a bunch!

So, thanks again, and I hope all of you have the merriest of merry Christmases! I love you all so much!

Until we meet again <3

-Emma