Afterword

^^Above is a picture of the actual costume Martin Short wore when he played Jack Frost in The Santa Clause 3. I got to see it in a traveling costume exhibit and I kinda lost my mind lol.

Dear Reader,

Congratulations! You've officially reached the end of this book! I'd like to thank you so much for sticking around and reading Winter Dream.

I remember during the Christmas of 2021, I yet again, fell for another fictional boy. I wanted to write a xreader about Bernard, but by the time I had decided I wanted to do so, it was already too late as Christmas was over. This year however, I started writing this book in early November, with the hopes of writing about (Yn) and Bernard's journey throughout the first and second movies by the time Christmas rolled around. After seeing how many people liked this story, I began considering writing for the third movie, but decided against it because Bernard wasn't in it. But as I began wrapping up the second movie in my book, people all encouraged me to continue writing this story and include movie 3, so I decided to. So, chapters 30-42 probably wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for your support! You all are so AMAZING!! The support you've given me through this journey has been incredible. As of completing this book, this story has 52k readers, which is unreal! So thank you to each and every one of you!

I've absolutely loved every second of writing this book, and this is definitely one of my favorite stories that I've written so far. It's always bittersweet to press that little "complete" tab on my stories, because I'm glad that they're completely done, but I'm also sad to not be able to write them anymore. I feel especially proud to have finished this book, as it's my longest story on this app (almost six hours!) and I finished it in a little over two months. I'm sad that it's over, but I feel no regrets about this story either.

So again, thank you so much for making it this far, and thank you so much for accompanying me on this journey! It's been a blast!

Until we meet again,

Emma