1- Flower Boy

Republished again January 2, 2023

‼️Important Please Read‼️

Please do not comment obscenities, curse words, profanity in the comment section! It will get reported automatically by Wattpad!! NOT ME BUT WATTPAD and it will screw me TF over again! Do not highlight the smut and comment on it! Or it will get taken down again!! Keep your comments clean!!! There's a new system now to comment! Also stickers! 🙏Please I beg you!

Author POV

It was a beautiful sunny morning in Seoul, South Korea a 18 yr old boy was getting ready to open his shop in the busy city, it was the first time he would work alone after the killing of his mother a week ago.

Park Jimin was a florist together with his deceased mother they used to run a flower shop a very popular one in the city of Seoul their creations were beautiful just like the creators.

Today his heart was broken opening by himself without his mother by his side he had to become dependent all of a sudden what's worst of all it was right down the alley she got stabbed

He knew this would be very hard but Jimin had to do it in her honor this was her lifes work he wouldn't want to let her down and it's now his buisness and the one that would give him money.

"Mom I miss you already too much" he whispered tears falling on his cheeks missing her joyous presence in the shop he still can't believe he was one of the unlucky ones.

As buisness had been booming but for all the wrong reasons there was a warning in the city of a serial killer that was on the loose.

A dangerous man was roaming the streets in a murdering spree and still could not be taken into custody because no one knew who he was he was careful in his steps leaving no trace behind.

Jimin doesn't know that he's the cause of half the deaths he remains oblivious of all and worst that his mother was killed for a sinister purpose.

Him and his mother used to live in Busan drowning in poverty when Jimin's father abandoned their life leaving them to their sad fate, it was when they decided to grow flowers in their backyard and start selling them.

It became a successful business and they decided to expand to the city where they had moved for two years Jimin didn't need no one but his mother she had been his protector and loyal confident.

He just graduated from highschool and immediately started working with his mother some months ago a rumor started of different murders that were happening in the city.

Coincidentally Jimin happen to know almost half of them and it caused him a weird vibe that one day he would say hi and the next day their guts were splattered in the news and newspapers.