11-🔞Maniac 🔞

Author POV

Jungkook had taken the sex downstairs to the living room and fucked Jimin lifeless there. He fell asleep with his soft dick inside him and sticky body to his. It was all too perfect him being here now and didn't have to leave, it was his new hideout.

He had the young boy he wanted and now he must keep a watch on him that he don't fall out of line. Never will he say he killed his mother but he is the killer on the loose everyone is looking for. Jungkook wants Jimin to know he's crazy as fuck and to not mess with his demands.

Well the poor boy was too wounded mentally to even fight with the manipulation of this crazy man but seeing his not so stable days are just beginning.

Jimin opened his eyes to see the sun shining in his face and a phone ringing non-stop. He reacted seeing he over slept and didn't know what time it was. That on-going calls had to be Taehyung however he couldn't move then the weirdest feeling ever.

Something kind of hard putting pressure in between his butt cheeks, he groaned trying to move because it hurt and saw someone grasping to his body tightly.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook suddenly whispered in Jimin's ear making him jump in his arms.

"What's inside me!! Take it out! I must take that call! My body hurts!!"

"Yes that phone driving me crazy for long time and that's just my stiff dick that's craving for more action but you fell asleep. I imagine that's your friend so I'm going to get your phone and you going to talk in my face say anything funny and you'll regret it"

Jimin just whimpered once he felt that dick slide out of him, he never thought to feel such excruciating pain on his body. It felt like someone beat it up and his skin was marked everywhere. His ass leaked to the sofa however one thing was for sure he couldn't move.

Jungkook came back and sat Jimin on his lap him groaning to the pain on his throbbing back.

"Remember be convincing! He better not come here and you better not talk code or something! Your body won't handle the consequences" Jungkook glared with an insane look in his face looking at Jimin, while he shivered since he was scared of whatever that meant.

He doesn't get it how can such a good-looking man be this twisted, he also wonders what did he do in life to deserve this. He's a prisoner in his own house and for what he sees it will get controlled like this.

His ass also on fire and his body weak, no way could it receive no sex yet he don't know that's not a choice someone has their libido really high. He took the call feeling someone's pulsating dick under his butt.

"Hello..."

"Jimin where are you I was worried why aren't you here!!" Taehyung boomed through the phone wondering what the fuck is going on. Jungkook looked at him intensely to see what he was going to say.

"I'm not going to work today Tae can you cover for me? I have a headache and my body a little sore I just want to be laying down" Jimin said trembling as Jungkook leaned over to his ear to hear what was being said.

He knows about bestfriends having codes in talking when they passing through a stressful situation.

"Are you sure you OK Jimin? You started acting weird since yesterday! You know we don't keep secrets so tell me what's really going on?"

Jungkook breathed in deeply getting mad and glaring at the fearful scared boy, he knows he was nervous yet he didn't give a fuck. Nobody could come here this his hideout now and he controls this boys action.