2- Kill For You

Author POV

Jimin didn't know where to get energy from to move on he was grief-stricken  but somehow he just thought of his mother and he wanted to be strong for her memory.

As he put the baskets of roses out in the shop a car pulled up in front stepping out a very handsome young man.

"Jimin!!" He called out and rushed to hug him,

"Taetae!!" Jimin said hugging him back feeling happy he's here,

Jimin cried in his chest he needed support and Taehyung knew his mother for long time she was always a sweet lady he always admired that her beauty was given down to her son

He knew how close they were and that this beautiful boy now was suffering but far away someone already was targeting him.

Jungkook was frowning from where he was sitting wondering who the fuck is that good looking guy hugging what he wants he already found him a threat.

He sighed seeing someone else is gonna get stabbed or he just might use this to his advantage as leverage maybe he can play with Jimin's mind using this man against him.

Because his plan is to kidnap him and take him away it's like he's repeating the same steps his father did with him Jungkook thought if his mother was killed than he wanted Jimin's mother to be too, he wanted to have something in common.

She was getting in his way and he felt no pity for what he did he'll play with his mind tonight he wants to make his presence known.

It makes no sense to anyone but somehow he wanted him to have a traumatic event in his life too suffer just like he's suffered for no reason.

Jungkook knows he's got some more killing to do before he disappears from sight but he's not going alone its all been planned especially all the lies he's constructing for tonight.

"It's going to be OK Jimin I'm going to help you get back on your feet, we just have to be careful with who roaming around in these streets you can't be alone" Taehyung comforted but that ain't happening Jimin is about to disappear very soon and on his own will.

"It's just not fair Taehyung!! Why is life so cruel!! She was all I had! I'm just scared!"

"Nothing is going to happen to you I'll look over you here" Taehyung answered hugging him so he could cry all he wanted but he's getting someone so pissed off that he's going to get hurt.

"I think I'm going to have to walk over there and interrupt whatever the fuck is going on maybe it's better for me to know who's that guy" Jungkook muttered to himself taking his things closing his shop and walking towards the place.

He's been here many times before and everyone remains oblivious he's the one terrorizing the whole city as he was about to walk in a group of college students entered so he stayed behind.