3-🔞Real Or Hallucinations🔞

Author POV

Jimin was still hurting but by nighttime people had flooded him with love and comfort him feeling lucky to have so much people showing him support.

Especially his good friend Taehyung he didn't feel so alone and helped him around in everything.

"Thanks Taetae I needed your companionship dearly!!" Jimin smiled as they started picking up everything to close up.

"I'm glad Jimin I'll be here helping you from now on and won't leave you alone I'll even escort you to your house" Taehyung said putting the red roses in the special fridges where they are conserved so they don't dry up and crumble.

"I know mom would had want me to keep on doing what she loved I feel connected to her when I'm dealing with her flowers it was her passion and what helped us get through rough times"

Taehyung observed the pretty boy breaking down again he went to hug him and dry his tears.

"How about I accompany to your house and we see a movie, eat something and I leave when you go to sleep?"

"Really taetae!! I would love that!!"Jimin exclaimed happily not knowing there's a visitor waiting for him already hidden in his house this will just drive Jungkook madder to do things without remorse.

Taehyung liked making his friend happy and not see him cry so they put everything away then closed the shop, Jimin looked everywhere feeling uneasy remembering that dangerous serail killer on the loose but if he knew he's in his house already.

They decided to get some food Taehyung in his car following Jimin both stopped got the bags than headed to the house.

Jungkook was already checking his watch seeing Jimin had to be arriving at his house at any moment so he stood in the window dressed in black with his black gloves on and protective soles thar go on the shoes to not leave footprints.

It's how he's always done it without leaving any trace of his presence anywhere but tonight he'll creep into Jimin's dreams.

He heard brakes and saw lights growing anxious to touch his pretty flower boy already but frowned when he saw someone else was coming to intrude In his private time.

"That guy definitely getting a stabbing but first I got to play with Jimin's emotions to get him where I want" Jungkook whispered crawling under the bed while he heard the rustling downstairs, doors opening and loud voices.

"Let's take the food to the living room taetae and pick out the movie!!" Jimin exclaimed as they settled.

"Sure let me use the bathroom" Taehyung called out he knows his way around the house he's been many times in it before, he went upstairs to use the one by Jimin's room him having no clue someone standing in shadows observing him.

Jungkook had him perfectly right now he could stab him if he wanted to but then Jimin would probably be too traumatized to do anything like when he finds out his former friends burned to a crisp but that will take time to identify them.

Taehyung finished peeing then went downstairs Jungkook stepping out of the dark corner standing in the stairways.

"I picked an action movie taetae!! It will distract me!"

"Sure Jimin put whatever you want" Taehyung said putting his keys and wallet on the counter then walking to the living room sitting with Jimin on the sofa with the food in front of them.

He put the surround sound and dimmed the lights to watch the movie while eating in the meantime Jungkook walked silently downstairs onto the kitchen seeing Taehyung's wallet taking his ID to photograph his address and mold his house key.