6-🔞The Nightly Visitor🔞

Jungkook POV

My poor babyboy I must be scaring him alot but I must keep him on check that he don't ruin my plan I know he must be crazy to talk to his friend but I'm warning him not to if he don't want another traumatizing event in his life.

I'll slit that guy's throat in his face is he was to utter a word to him it's why I'm watching his every move he doesn't know I work in front of him or that he's seen me already but tonight I have everything planned to have him in my hand.

I was crazy to make my presence known because I don't know how long I can wait anymore to have that body or to tell him there's no way out of this but dead or to accept me in his life.

I know it's no common way to start a relationship but the first I'll do is play with his vulnerability I know how emotional he's right now and that I'm glad I have idiots trying to be copycats of my work and not all can be blamed on me, even if it is mostly me.

I'm just a cruel man with no remorse for the living and Jimin has my heart because I want him but if not I would had killed him like his mother, it was real easy for me.

It's just I can't take it anymore I don't want to drug him so I could touch him I want him conscious and to react to all my touches, especially if he hasn't actually been with someone.

It makes me want to have him more I can feed off the pain of a broken heart and I'm real good at manipulating people having them right where I want them.

I chuckle it's cute his terrorized face he's shook not knowing how to act but I didn't want that guy to hear my voice because he saw and heard me already don't know if he could recognize me but I'm sure that pretty boy is gonna stay shut.

Maybe he's already thinking I'm the one who killed his mother and might even think he could attack me tonight but the thing he could never imagine it's that I'm always inside his house when he arrives home.

I'll be waiting for him and be watching silently his every move he doesn't know I'm his shadow and always be creeping behind him in the dark without him having any clue I think I know his house better than himself to how many times I've been in it and I know where everything is.

Author POV

Jungkook is a very dangerous man he's totally psychotic and twisted his traumatic childhood has scarred him for life in his mind no one should be happy and they should suffer like he did.

He loves to ruin the most happy moments but to fall in the liking of a killer like him is the worst that could happen to anyone.

Especially someone who is a Master stalker how creepy and terrifying would it be for you to know an intruder has broken in your house and is walking behind you in the dark or hidden in the corners while you inside or worst by your bed watching you sleep.

Even more terrifying that he's in your bed touching you at night sticking his tongue in your mouth and jerking off against your body, it would blow your mind and Jimin is about to find out tonight.

Then when he sees just how smart and slick this killer is he'll see he's no match it's just the beginning of a never ending nightmare for Jimin is starting right now and he already feels he's going crazy.

Taehyung was reeling worried but Jimin didn't say a word he just had a lost gaze in his face.

"Jimin seriously what's going on! I know you! Something got you terrified!!"

Jungkook was watching from afar reading lips as this is very useful to him and when you take killing as your profession or hobby you just might need tools to make your work flawless.