16-🔞Trust Issues🔞

Author POV

Jimin looked out the window silently with his mind exploding in thoughts of where Is he going? Is it a abandoned shack or a house, will he live like an animal and if he might get forced to be having sex all the time.

More or so if he'll die and if they have any money for food. However he didn't want to ask Jungkook not even one question but it didn't matter because he wasn't in the mood to talk either, only the soft low music playing in the background could be heard.

Jungkook was thinking this the first time, he brings someone to his place he truly doesn't want to hurt, yet he's used to having things go his way and very little patience, it's when he gets violent.

He's wishing Jimin gets compassion forced out of his heart for him and if he could conquer his broken heart. The one he himself broke, he wants to now try and put it together with the time they'll be away from everybody.

A very hard task because Jimin is destroyed and there's no way he could think about love with anyone right now. Especially not with a heartless person who kills for fun, so how will such deep feelings bloom in a broken heart?

Well Jungkook now will drop down his tough facade and expose his inner pains of living with the memory of his mother getting killed by his abusive father and then worst revenge didn't feel so sweet. It just gave him a dark unsatisfied void that he can't fill, no matter how many people he kills.

"I need to get groceries and you're coming with me! Any sudden moves or cry out for help will get you stabbed and honestly I don't want to do that! So please just behave" Jungkook warned as they entered the supermarket parking lot.

"Ok" Jimin said softly in a broken voice, he knows he must do what this man asks, he feels at least a little bit lucky that he's not tied up and thrown inside a trunk.

It's up to this moment he knows that they might put him as his partner in murdering others to cover up evidence. He sighed heavily before heading out to open the car door but Jungkook stopped him closing it back.

"Hold on! I have a few things we must clear!" Jungkook hissed angrily, pinning Jimin back to the seat.

"Fine! Don't gotta get all rowdy!" Jimin answered looking to all places to Jungkook being so close to his face.

Jungkook calmed down his rage, the one he usually doesn't control and went soft looking at the pretty boy's he's soon gonna have all to himself.

"Sorry for lashing at you, I just think you eagerly waiting to give me up to the police any chance you have" Jungkook answered inches from Jimin's lips, practically breathing his breath on them.

Jimin froze not having where to move however he did gulp nervously because that has been running through his mind many times, yet he would lose more, than what he would gain. He also couldn't understand why these subtle actions made his body get all flustered.

"Why would I do that? I already promised you I wouldn't run away and I'm most probably an asset to murder already so I'm doomed either way" Jimin answered blushing a furious red, since just because this man a murderer he can't handle his extremely handsome face features.

"You know you're cute! Please stay that way" Jungkook replied and without hesitation he kissed the pretty plump lips that called to him. Jimin couldn't comprehend why in between his legs his dick throbbed and that tongue in his mouth made him get weak.

Slowly the idea of Jungkook being a psychotic maniac will diminish with time and Jimin will learn to accept him. He'll be forced to love and make it bloom naturally to hold such a feeling with a black hearted guy.