10-🔞No Escape From It🔞

Author POV

In the darkness of his room Jimin suddenly woke up gasping his heart racing looking everywhere he couldn't see right his mind had passed through being knocked out by sex for the first time so he was groggy.

He saw he was alone well that's what he thought he creeped out of the bed to suddenly feel the most excruciating pain on his low back knowing he read about it but now he knows how it feels and it's not good.

To function properly is a big problem and how to hide this from Taehyung especially all his marks on his neck will not be easy and this uncomfortable feeling in his butt it stinged making him wince.

His knees wobbled as he put them flat on the floor when he got out of the bed his butt leaking he knew it had to be cum and all this was new and disgusting, he couldn't force himself to do anything because more would come out dripping to the floor.

The most thing that he feared was where the hell was Jungkook he saw his door half open he tip toed trying to be silent but he's no where as good as the stalker he has in his house.

Jimin heard the tv on downstairs it made him react to find something to whack Jungkook in the head with it when he comes upstairs and go run for help so he started looking everywhere with something heavy that he could be knocked out with.

In the dark he couldn't find anything he didn't dare turn on the light but he should have, it would had maybe revealed that his efforts were in vain because he wasn't alone in that room.

Jungkook loves to test people's actions and behaviors it's why he's the perfect killer, all ways are studied especially what's your limit of course he knew not to trust Jimin and a the TV was a diversion so he could trust that he was alone not knowing just what kind of man has chosen him to make his life a living hell and that there's no escape from him.

As Jimin was getting desperate hearing sounds everywhere to his anxiousness rising and his heart beat racing ringing in his ears Jungkook got closer to where he was feeling up the ground so he could touch his feet.

It made Jimin's heart beat so fast he thought he would die he touched one more time to know his mind was not playing tricks when suddenly a deep voice invaded the silence;

"Are you looking for something my love?"

Jimin screamed but Jungkook covered his mouth before it could get louder, throwing him back on the bed.

"Hush or I'll bind your mouth shut!!" Jungkook hissed grabbing forcefully Jimin's jaw that only mumbling could be heard him shaking his head.

"What were you doing? Looking for your phone? Or maybe some weapon to use against me?"

Jimin opened his eyes wide this guy knows all his moves and he's super fucked, he shook his head again but of course Jungkook didn't believe him.

"I don't want to hurt you but if you make me mad I will, soon you'll learn you can't escape me unless you want your friend to miss a limb or maybe I'll gouge one of his eyes out give it to you as a present"

Jimin's tears fell on his cheeks he didn't want that he had to behave, he didn't want to get hurt either because how will he explain to Taehyung he can't and he doesn't want him to worry.

"So be a good boy and behave don't betray me or it will be ugly for you, I'm always watching and observing you like a statue and a silent shadow in the dark you will never see me but I see you" Jungkook whispered menacingly on Jimin's face.

"Now I'm going to let go of your mouth and if you scream I'll tie you up and gag your mouth do you understand?"

Jimin nodded scared out of his mind and for this spontaneous maniac that might hurt him he breathed trying to calm his nerves his eyes still darting side to side in the dark.