7-🔞Stalking You🔞

Author POV

Jimin opened his eyes realizing something feels weird his mumbled seeing he had a cloth in his mouth and was tied hands behind his back and his feet tied together.

Now he was scared he screamed and cried but it was muffled thinking this Is the way he's going to die tied up like this.

"Ssshhh! Don't cry I'm not going to do anything to you well at least not yet, it all depends on you" Jungkook spoke calmly appearing in front of Jimin crouching down to speak to him face to face.

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes it wasn't no scrawny old man but a handsome as fuck young guy too good looking to be a killer a million questions burst in his head.

"If you behave I'll let that cloth out of your mouth if you don't I'll carve into your skin again but this time you'll be wide awake" Jungkook warned taking out his huge knife passing it on Jimin's exposed stomach.

He shook his head as in no he won't scream so Jungkook let out the cloth waiting for him to scream but he didn't,

"Are you the murderer!! The one everyone looking for!"

Jungkook smiled he knew that question would be asked but does he seriously think he'll say the truth.

"That's a dumb question Jimin who says I killed maybe I just like terrorizing people especially ones I like, there are many people killing everyone out there why should it be me?"

Jimin didn't know if to believe or not cause it's true there's many crazy people out there doing crazy stuff not only him but he did threatened him to kill Taehyung.

"But you said you would kill my friend!! How did you get in here and how do I know you didn't kill my mother or someone you know had something to do with it!! Crazy people hang out with crazy people!!!"

Jungkook chuckled he definitely thought this boy cute and obviously hes not going to answer any of his questions.

"You're being too loud my cute boy but I'm not here to give you explanations I'm here to be with you like every night"

Jimin's heart dropped to his stomach making a free-fall,

"Ever..y...night..?" He stuttered nervously,

Jungkook got in bed with him putting nose with nose loving to see him now awake looking at him and his fear filled face said it all that he will dominate him easily by using what he's scared of against him.

"I'll tell you but now you saw my face and we can never part again or I'll hit you where it hurts, I did hear you lost your mother recently that's sad I heard she got stabbed by some crazy person where there's alot of those out there but it wasn't me I don't kill women" Jungkook lied his ass off.

Will Jimin be so ignorant to believe? Yes he will, especially with that perfect face that's breathing on his so close to his lips.

"I mainly kill people I don't like but I like you and I've been coming for some time in here already even when your mom was alive, she would come to your room every night to talk softly about what a good son you've been after your father abandoned you both"

Jimin's tears fell on his cheeks he knows this man telling the truth of what he's saying his mind still stunned where does this man hide or how many times he's done this.

"So if I wanted to kill your mother I would had done it so right here in this house or by you when you were sleeping but I didn't because it's not my kind of kill"