Chapter 19-FINAL CHAPTER!

~Chapter 19~

I heard my phone go off with a notification indicating I had a message.

It was possible to be either Chadence or Zayn.

I looked at my phone to see it was from Chadence, of course.

~Hey babe, meeting u outside your house in ten. From your boyfriend Chadence~

He kept changing what his from message said.

I guess he didn't think he deserved anything more than stating that he was my boyfriend, and well after today he actually wouldn't.

I hopped out of my bed, and grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe, and headed to the bathroom.

The bathroom had just plain, white tiles with a shower, sink, and toilet.

Yeah really simple bathroom.

I quickly got my clothes on which were a pair of blue, denim shorts, and a white V neck shirt.

I then continued to do my hair in a ponytail with evident lumps, because of my curly hair and brushed my teeth.

Just when I walked out I heard a knock on the door.

I smiled, just in time.

"Coming in a second!", I yelled out.

I needed to grab his present that I had for him.

Didn't need to forget, he'd most likely get annoyed if I did, and I most certainly didn't want that at all.

After grabbing it I walked to the door and opened it to see Chadence.

He was wearing blue, shirt board shirts with just a plain black shirt that I had seen him wear a number of times.

"Hello, babe", he greeted.

"Hello, I thought you weren't leaving till later?", I questioned.

"Oh I'm not, but I'd like to give you something, now, and in private".

I smiled.

"Ok then, I shall let you in the house".

"Yes that would be nice, we going to your room?"

"Yep, where else would we go that's more private then my room?"

"Oh I don't know, we could've went in the bathroom, but that would of been weird", he laughed.

Wow.

I had never heard Chadence laugh before, and this was the most amazing laugh I'd ever heard, although Zayn's was pretty good too, I have to say.

When we got to my bedroom we sat side by side on my bed.

"Halley?, when I go promise me you'll remember me, and what we had even though I know what we had wasn't much, and you have this connection with Zayn, but I just want you to remember".

"Of course ill remember, Chadence, it's kind of impossible to forget".

"Ok, and Halley I'm still sorry about everything, I just want you to know that".

"Don't worry I know that".

"Good".

I smiled and picked up his present.

It was wrapped neatly in blue rapping paper with a letter taped onto it.

"Here, that's my present to you... I was going to give it to you later but I may as well now since we're alone, and have more time".