Chapter 11

~Chapter 11~

"Come on pick up, please, I demand you to", I muttered to myself.

I rung him again and again but he wouldn't pick up so I just gave up on it.

Tears poured down my cheeks eventually making their way into my mouth.

I just didn't know what I'd do.

The only person I could think to get help off is Zayn but of course he won't pick up his phone or well he's probably asleep and Zayn is a pretty deep sleeper.

I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it thinking it may of been Zayn sending me a text but it was Chadence, of course.

Bugging me at 1:00 in the morning.

~Babe look I'm sorry. Sorry for everything and I mean it this time. Just everything in my life that's happened. I think it's time I told you everything. I'm coming in now. Ill enter through the window. A very sorry and sad Chadence~

I really didn't know if he meant that or not.

I didn't know anything at the moment.

I started crying more when I heard Chadence come clambering through the window like he said he would.

"Babe?"

"Yes", I managed to choke out through my sea of tears.

He turned the light switch on and climbed onto the bed giving me a clear view of his face.

His blue eyes were rimmed with fresh tears and his cheeks were bright red.

He didn't exactly look like he had been crying or anything really just heartbroken.

The way his face looked so innocent and he looked purely upset.

Chadence just sat there and outstretched his arms and welcomed me to just lay there in his arms.

I buried my face against his body and trying to hide my muffling noises I was making from crying.

We just say there both a mess and crying our eyes out until there were none left to cry out when that happened we just stayed in each others arms silent waiting for one another to say something but I wasn't going to say a word.

I liked this new feeling of actually feeling safe in his arms and I wasn't going to say a word so that's this awesome feeling would be overpowered with fear once again.

I knew he had some explaining to do about stuff he's apparently never told me about but for now I didn't want him to tell me.

Being like this was like a dream come true and I never wanted it to end but I knew it would soon.

I also had this weird feeling that I wasn't going to be seeing as much of Chadence as I usually would be.

I don't know why I got that feeling but it just came.

Maybe I was right or maybe I was wrong.

Only time would tell.

I heard my phone buzz once again and I wondered who it was since I was in Chadence arms and he was half asleep with his head on my shoulder.

Oops it must have been Zayn.

Ringing him at 1 in the morning may have left him a bit more than worried.

I got my phone out still in Chadence's arms and looked at the message.

~Halley? Are you ok you rang me a fair few times at what 1 this morning. Is it Chadence? What's wrong. Tell me, please. Zayn your newest Bradford bad boy buddie~

I texted him back quickly feeling bad about making him worry so much.

~I'm fine Zayn. Sorry I worried you so much I was just crying. Crying over everything but I'm good now. Chadence is holding me in my arms and for once I truly feel safe and happy in those arms. For now I'm happier than ever. Thank you for being there my Bradford bad boy buddi. Love your friend Halley~