Chapter 2

-Chapter 2-

That afternoon I waited at Nandos at our booked table when I noticed five guys walk in.

The first had a red beanie on with little flicks of brown hair coming out of the beanie.

He wor these black sunglasses hiding most of his face which was a shame because he kinda reminded me of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.

He also had red skinny jeans and a stripy black shirt on.

Definitely what Lou would wear.

He might be some random fanboy or whatever you want to call it.

The second that came in had a plain black hate on with some of his blonde hair showing and he also looked as though he was wearing contacts with those green eyes showing signs of blue.

The strange thing was he too reminded me of someone from One direction which just happened to be Niall Horan.

How strange is that or either it's just my own imagination.

After the second person entered I didn't bother looking at the rest of them.

I turned my attention back to the song I was writing which I was planning on singing here for the gig.

Your words... cut like... blades..------- I cry.. Evey while.. We fade..----------

Your words--------- Your lies..--------- Cut like..--------- Knives..---------

I quickly wrote down those three lines and looked at it.

I still had to finish off the chorus and another verse but I'm just going to make it up when I go up there can't have to many spoilers can I?

"hey princess ready for the gig this afternoon", Chadence said sitting down his straight black hair bouncing and his icy blue eyes studying me.

"Yes definitely it's going to be awesome Chadence and thought you would never show up".

"Oh Halley of course I would I love you so much it's just that mum is havin troubles with the car".

Chadence's mum wasn't his real mum that was his stepmum but nonetheless he still loved her or so he said.

You just never know with Chadence.

"Oh the car again maybe she should take it to the mechanics or something anyway so when am I doing the gig?"

"Yeah I've already suggested that but she said we don't have the money oh and our special guests will be announcing it soon".

"Oh yeah right I forgot your mum doesn't have a job and awesome I've got a song prepared for it and hopefully it's not terrible like the last ine"m I laughed remembering it.

"How could you Halkey I felt insulted when you sung that in front of the whole school".

I laughed at his comment.

Alright so Chadence does actually sound like a really sweet guy but when no ody is watching is when his personality change and the reson that I'm so happy at the moment is because I don't know even though I know I shouldn't I can't help but love Chadence anyway.

Was that such a bad thing cobudering you don't even have any clue as to what he does to me and why.

The song I was writing earlier was detected to Chadence and our whole situation thing but I sure hoped he didn't notice that's what the song is about but I'm pretty sure he won't.

I also wondered who the special guests were too.

Maybe they ate the ones who walked in before looking very suspicious.

They could be just some hidden judges.

Maybe they could even be Simon Cowell from the X Factor.

The likeliness of that probably as much chance of meeting One Direction but hey who says I can't dream.

"Alright everyone I am Mr Mystery guy and today we have a special sixteen year old grl performing here her own song so please welcome to the stage Halley Montrose".

I nervously made my way out the front of Nandos where a microphone was and began to sing.

I... You... We're two ends of an ocean------ Far.. From you.. Gonna drown in my emotions-------

You know you leave me breathless--- You know you leave me crushed--- Don't wanna stay deathless--- You kissed my cheek, I blushed---

You know those times....... Are golden dimes........ I love your smile....... (Even it's) for a while........

You see I'm dieing tonight........

[CHORUS] Your words... cut like... blades.--------. I cry.. Evey while.. We fade..--------

Your words-------- Your lies..------- Cut like..--------- Knives..------

Oh, baby..... Just save me...----- I'm dieing tonight..-------- Save me tonight..-------- Save my heart tonight..-------- Yeahhh!!!

[VERSE 2] Do you see when I bleed..------ Do you care when I cry..------- Do you feel when I breathe..---------- Do you hear when I sigh..----------

I'm bleeding for you..--------- Can't take your mood swings..------- Hope you'll soon realize..-------- I wish you'd take me high..------- Catch me.. I'm dieing tonight..............

[CHORUS] Your words... cut like... blades..------- I cry.. Evey while.. We fade..----------

Your words--------- Your lies..--------- Cut like..--------- Knives..---------

Oh, baby..... Just save me...---------- I'm dieing tonight..---------- Save me tonight..----------- Save my heart tonight..---------- Yeahhh!!!.....................

I finished singing while everyone clapped and cheered.

Wow didn't think I would get that reaction from people.

I certainly hope Chadence didn't realize it was about him and me then I would be in trouble off him.

I tied my curly brown hair back in a bun to keep it off my face.

I had a tan from the sun although naturally I was fairly pale.

I also had These sea green eyes which Chadence and all my friends seemed to love.

I was fairly tall and lanky.

I could go in des ribbing myself a bit more but can't give away everything now can I.

(that whole song I made up so that would be why your probably going what song is that I've never heard of it and the reason why it's terrible and so short anyway hope you enjoyed the second chapter.

Please Vote and Comnent it would be appreciated.

Also I'm on a role two chapters in one night. Would keep going but can't I'm tupired and need sleep I also have a two new story ideas that I need to keep in mind to post on Stories Of The Future in the morning. Well peace out XD)

(UPDATE The song I just put on there isn't mine it's by TeenLovesFantasy :))